Monster myth number one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NESSIE EATS TOFU....NO NESSIE????Wrong bait...ASK CAPT.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Ahem, you might just be 'out of your depth' here Evielou lou lou (grin). Nessie eats Australians - come on then.

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Nah, am certain the Australian, Nestie (flip`s gorgeous mad-cap dog) would make short work of our Loch Ness Monster!!! lol

Darling x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Aussies are way to hairy...I mean WAY TOOOO HAIRY...I am planning a Tofu stand just outside Inverness on the way to the Caringoriums

Comment

A GREAT BUSINESS OP....send money NOW...

Comment

Cough cough - I take it you mean the Cairn Gorms Evie. Seriously are you planning coming up this way? Nessie eats very very hairy items, even Australians but only if very very hungry, usually only in the tourist season though, Nessie's staple diet is the wild haggis as the wilder the haggis the hairier the haggis - it's ALL true.

Lx

Comment

Darling how is Flip? I had to cancel my subscription (temporarily I hope) and noticed while still there that she hadn't posted for a whiley. Hope all is fine with her, please tell her I was asking for her and hopefully I will be fully subscribed again shortly. Still seems strange calling you darling you Starlight Impress you.

LX

Comment

We where at FINGHORN Bay a few months ago.We stayed at a Buddhist retreat...Haggis would have not been welcome there...neither was I,come to think of it????

Comment

EVIE - you were at Findhorn, a spiritual retreat yes? I am not far from Findhorn, wish I had known but I am a part timer on the boards due to other committments. Would have loved to have met up with you. What was the retreat like? Have looked it up on the net but with it being so local I was too 'tight fisted' to pay to stay there - (tight fisted scottish grin)... so tell all, what was it like, what did you do etc.... was it worth it?

Lx

Comment

Australians are not hairy!!!!! now please excuse me I have to find the scissors these dam nose hairs are out of control

Comment

Can I add, from my own experience, that since turning Australian, I have noticed one or two extra hairs on my chin.....

Comment

don't forget the ears!!
                        My grandfather was a highlander. I have one picture of him, wearing a kilt. He immigrated to Canada about 1920. Thomas Oswald Mackenzie No known to me relatives still exsisting and never eaten haggis but I believe in Nessie with all my heart!!

Comment

Nessie lives Gelgit, Nessie lives......

Lx

Comment

Working...
                          X