Inspired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired

Was just thinking today I really feel inspired by some of the threads posted by people who are abstaining!!! I feel a bit jealous actually - like I'm missing out on something really great! Is it that deep down I know I am missing out or am I just upset because I feel I can't take part in some of the threads cos I'm a modder! I think I know the real answer there... Anyway today I found some squidgey stress cars at work whilst trying to find a holepunch, so nerr! I'm such a child...
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Inspired

Vlad.....i have felt like you too, being a modder right now, i too can feel out of place making comments/support/advice on certain threads.

Though I love to read those threads for their will is so strong in another way. I also feel modding is very hard and some don't see how it can be done....it's a different type of will work.

today, i am going to garden in the rain and love every drop of it...i too am still a child at heart!
    (thanks for verbalizing something i feel too)

Comment

Working...
    X