Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great ! My 1st cruise to Bermuda via Baltimore.. the perfedt Strom is coming !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife & myself...are going on a 7 day cruise to Bermuda! Naturally...The perfect Storm is going to hit!!! Bertha....kiss my ......IAD!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

IAD! My favorite cruise destination was Bermuda, unfortunately we had to go through a gale on the way. It was in May 2004. OMG! Barf-City! I was alergic to the sea-sick patch. Great once the storm was over! Wonderful snorkeling and be sure to rent scooters! Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Bon Voyage!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

IAD,

When are you leaving?

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

YICKSSSS your right.Here in the southern ports the cruise ships just reroute,don't have a clue where else is close enough....They are always SAFETY first,since some bad press a few years ago....Hope it doesn't screw things up toooo bad...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

CINDI,
          WE LEAVE SATURDAY THE 12TH. WE'LL PROBABLY MISS MOST OF THE STROM....BUT I HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE ENOUGH OF BERMUDA LEFT TO SEE !!! IAD!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X