Accentuate the positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accentuate the positive

Now hip me and the daughter went on the boat the other day and had those beautiful creatures they call DOLPHINS swishing on our bow wave seriously I have never heard my little BASS laugh so hard again she said thanks daddy
    Love Cap

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Captn---not sure if this is what you meant--but one of my all time favorites--kind of a chick song!!:h

[ame= ]YouTube - Berlin - Take my breath away - Top Gun[/ame]
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Accentuate the positive

LVT I LOVE that great thanks

Comment

Accentuate the positive

YEAH HIPSTER...WHATS WITH SCOTLAND?????Bet I KNOW....BE HAPPY..STAY HAPPY
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Accentuate the positive

I'm an asmatic... L every day takes my breath away lol

DONT SMOKE OR DRINK PEOPLE

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Does make sense Pan...................... Make sense?...no well...It makes me feel
              introspective in a self indulgent kind of way.
              I like it!!Pan
              Reply With Quote.......... You are scaring me Panny..... you sure you weren't born in the eastern states you sound so much like my sister who went WEST !!!!!!
              cap

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Life is good, great and perfect! The things that take my breath away, are the ones that don't cost a dime. Watching the birds at the feeder. Deer & turkey out my back window. Sitting in the swing on the patio in the morning with a nice hot cup of coffee. Laying in my little, nest, in my favorite loungey extra bedroom with a breeze coming in the window in the evening and reading. Every conversation I have with my kids. Helping my son start his own business. He is the one who was entering a relationship with cocaine and has been clean for over 5 mos. !!! Listening to his twin brother, who was drinking wayyyyyyyyyy too much the first of the year, call me to discuss the houses he is looking at as he gets ready to buy his first home. Hearing the same kid tell me that he is, for the first time in many years, at last - HAPPY! Meeting my oldest son's girlfriend on Sunday. 26 yrs. old and he seems to be serious - Yea! Thinking that there is a chance that maybe, just maybe I may be a grandmother before I die! The list is endless! I am amazed at this life!

Love - Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Best all this and you remain sober you are my hero people like you are the best no words to describe!!!!!!!!!! you!!! not just maybe already the best grandmother you are so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Love so much Cap

Comment

Accentuate the positive

I must say I LOVE my Panadol she makes me feel like i have had a perfect day thanks mate
                    Love always Cappo

Comment

Accentuate the positive

"Look for the bear necessities in life" Ha! IAD!
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Thanks for starting this thread Cap! I am feeling happy today--happy to be alive and feeling pretty darn good! I went walking, and one of the songs on the cd I burned made me think of you and your daughter:

[ame= ]YouTube - Bad English - When I See You Smile[/ame]

Enjoy the day!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Accentuate the positive

LVT thank you are such a sweet heart i LOVE YOU THANKS
                          cap

Comment

Accentuate the positive

Awwww, Cap! You are the best! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to pause and be greatful for these simple wonders of life! This thread could be on-going! Each day something new to appreciate! :h Best
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Accentuate the positive

No worries Best you and i and everyone are good stuff love you Cap

Comment

Accentuate the positive

I have a DISNEY PIN that looks just like that...Moglie hugging Baloo singing...Bear necessities.....LOVE DISNEY...LOVE NOT LIKE.....LOVE
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X