LAST SUPPER/What to eat?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet you at Cracker Barrel anytime...Fried ORKA, Mac and cheese,mashed potatos,biscut with apple butter and a root beer float
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

yum

It is nice to have a little time to goof off,:H:H:H

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........salmon teryaki w/ rice pilaf and broccoli in a lemon/garlic/soy sauce................then DEFINITELY key lime pie for dessert............:thumbs:

To drink, a couple diet cokes w/ lime.

Bon Appetite`

MA:l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I'll get two spoons with dessert(s)!!

Comment

I reckon you are all crazy about what you eat prove me wrong
          Love always cap

Comment

I really REALLY think, that for my last meal I would choose not to eat. I think I would rather just breathe. I would wish for fresh, cool water to drink. All the "tasty" booze in the world isn't as sweet as spring water. I've stumbled through most of my life distorted by AL, why would I want to destroy the very last too?
            Anyhow, you better start cooking, because who knows our futures?.:H:H Apologies, if this seems a downer to all the fun. I'm stuck indoors again, hiding from the dense smoke trying NOT to breathe too deeply and misery just loves company

Comment

Aweeeeeeeeee G those fires are you gonna be ok ????????????? lots of love Cap

Comment

alright, I'll play. My last meal would be something prepared with white tumeric. Perhaps, fresh haricot verte, sauteed in sweet Irish butter with slivers of the tumeric, shallots and a pinch of salt. A butter lettuce salad, olive oil, flavored with tangerine and champange vinegar garnished with a wedge of stilton and french walnuts. Of course, a still warn loaf of bread from a little shop just off the Place de Pigalle, and then a grossly huge wedge of marzipan.

Comment

For sure I'm having escargots in loads of garlic butter, tenderloin steak with asparagus/scallops and shrimp on top with bernaise sauce all over it! My favourite!!!
                  Probably no desert since I'm not much of a sweets gal but I am for sure having a bottle of shiraz with that.

Yummm - now I'm starving - thanks guys! LOL
                  Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                  :h

Comment

fancy fancy!!

How fancy you guys are!! Larissa, I will bring an extra spoon....................for the key lime pie, right?? Or would you prefer carrot cake??? YUM, had a homemade one for my birthday a few weeks back, delish!!!!

I think I am getting humgry!! Gonna go grab a snack!

MA:l:h

Comment

All of the above, CG! The more, the merrier! C'mon, Captn! You'll love it!

Comment

Cowgal, if I would have known it was your B day,I would have bake my famous Key lime Pie...my son used to be a waiter in key west and got the receipe for me.....YUM YUM
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

really???!!

Bummer,(I would have loved that!!!) I was crazy busy didn't even get on to post most of that week, except on the 30 days thread...................it is nice to goof off for a change now, more fun!!! You know what they say about all work, no play....................

I'll let ya know next year!!!

love,:l:h

MA

Comment

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT..HA! IAD.
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think a better question would be, What wouldn't I eat? They had this show on some travel or food channel that showed the best buffets. I think I would hit up the one in California and just eat, eat, and eat.
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

a huge bowl of fettucine pasta with shrimp, scallops and clams in a garlic, white wine, butter sauce and a bottle of Camus Cabernet.
                                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                                X