LAST SUPPER/What to eat?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chocolate frosted donuts, onion rings, calamari and some fried clams. (extra tartar)....

Comment

Sushi!!! And any white wine other than two buck chuck! Time for me to splurge.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Parsnips ...Turnips...Rudabaca...Swedes....Taste the same ,sorta.....a Rose by any other name would smell as sweet????Time for nighty night....TA TA
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

universal;360589 wrote: For sure I'm having escargots in loads of garlic butter, tenderloin steak with asparagus/scallops and shrimp on top with bernaise sauce all over it! My favourite!!!
          Probably no desert since I'm not much of a sweets gal but I am for sure having a bottle of shiraz with that.

Yummm - now I'm starving - thanks guys! LOL
          You are my twin, me thinks! I could also definitely go for escargots in garlic butter, a tenderloin steak with asparagus/scallops and shrimp smothered in Bernaise sauce. (I actually had this for my B-Day dinner at the Keg in April!!! YUUUUUUUUM!

Comment

I would fly to Austin, Texas for mexican food.....and keylime pie. Then I would drink these homemade margarita's at this little mexican place where they squeeze their own limes and make a fresh mix. Shot, I like the damn mix with no Al in it.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ALL OF THE ABOVE.
              Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Brittzak,

Where in Austin?

Comment

Working...
                X