Hello to my mate greenie an luv too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys how is the Lenair after math thing?????? I know you are both al free and am so happy for you.....can you describe what you think at this moment the thing that has changed your life relationship to alcohol. how do you feel !!!!!!!!! any cravings ?????????? I am so amazed at what you 2 have gone through and where you have come out !!!. Can i ask the major Question for me are you DONE with ALCOHOL for EVER,
    Love always cap:l

I can honestly say I have never felt this free ...EVER. I have NO cravings or desire at all. I did stop drinking last year for 8 months, but I craved often and felt I was constantly fighting myself. I sleep soundly every night. Wake with tons of energy. I am able to focus all day at work. I have no desire to drink. I don't even think about it when I grocery shop, etc.. The regime after the fact I believe helps keep you focused, while bringing your system back to health. I am so happy lately. I am happy to wake-up, see my children, my friends...stress at work doesn't make me feel like running in the bathroom and crying and leaving to get a drink. I had several things thrown at me today and was able to finish them ALL and never freaked once. A month ago I would have wanted to quit. I still don't understand how it happens, but I am accepting that it did happen for me and running with it.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

wow thats so good Luv so pleased for you
      Cap

Comment

I still can't witness for the longevity of this method, but I will share along the way. So far so good.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Just got to the computer! Busy, busy day. Me too.... I'm just happy. I sleep well, I'm much more productive and motivated. I have this "comfortable" feeling about me all the time. I now can do so many other things since I don't have to deal with all the issues associated with procuring and disposing of AL and my breath, comments, actions; having to constantly smack AL's hand away from me when he would grab my elbow to steer me in the wrong direction. I walk by the beer & wine sections and it just doesn't seem to register. It's as if someone swatted the mosquitoe that had been pestering the shit out of you. I'm eating and eating well. The eating recommendations that I paniced about are actually fine. I'm in control of my life again and have started doing things for myself rather than to myself. I could see myself being sober for the rest of my life. Will it last forever? I hope so because it sure feels good.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Here is my skeptic side talking...I hope you guys are for real...I have followed you for almost a year...well Luv at least...and I told myself that if this works on you two...I"M IMPRESSED....and jealous. Greeneyes...I am truly happy for you and hope this lasts forever for you...you deserve it.

Luv.. I feel the same for you...but you had 8 mos and so you knew what sobriety felt like. I so want this for myself. I will continue to follow your honest progress. Good on both of you ladies...I am so impressed. Hugs to you both...R2C
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
            :h

Comment

ready,
              I personally can't vouch for LUV,(though I care about you too! We have just never spoken) but I love my beaner...and I believe her...if she isn't drinking, and she says Lenair worked for her...then it DID...magic...voodoo, mind control...space aliens...who cares...my beaner hasn't touch her poison despite the hole and her hubby LOL
              AND SHE ROCKS!...and kidding aside, she IS real!

I wish her all the best sobriety has to offer, as I do anyone who gets sober...no matter how they do it!!

Captn'...big hugs your way!

love,
              K
              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Not trying to but in, here, but I say "ditto" to all of the above. My visit to Lenair was the week of April 15th. My hub's birthday! He says this is the best gift he has ever been given. He also says, it is such relief to know that the evenings when he gets home will not be a problem. He used to pray as he drove that I would be ok when he got home. Just breaks my heart when I think of what I put him through. I too was AF for a lonnnnnnnng period of time years ago, but this is different. There is no urge, no desire. It is like all acknowledgment of alcohol has been erased from my memory banks. Feeble attempt to explain. I just know that I am happy. I know that I will not drink again and that I am grateful everyday to have my life back, and once again know myself.

Hugs, Best
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

It didn't work for me. But I am happy for all that it did work for.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X