This has been a great place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone here has been so great and helpful.

RJ has done a wonderful thing with this website.

I have been privledged to "meet" some of the most wonderful people on this earth.

Thank you all for your compassion and contributions.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

You are not leaving us are you beatle?

Comment

I think I am.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Well, we all must do what we gotta do but I will miss you. I wish you success and happiness in all you do.

Don't be afraid to check in from time to time if it feels right.

Be well.

Comment

Beatle,

Get a grip. Hang on to it and don't let go.

We are here. If we don't help, okay.

Do not let go of life. Okay???

Do not let go of life.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I pray that it is the right decision for you and I know that I will miss your posts!!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Beatle, I hope you change your mind however respect your decision to do whatever you choose.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

You are so helpful to so many. I know someone right now who could use some of your knowledge. I don't know what your plan is, but I wish u well.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Awww, beatle. That sucks.

Comment

Hi Beatle,
                    I've read many of your insightful posts and enjoyed your 'company' and whatever you think is for the best, probably is.

Bset wishes, whatever you decide.

Comment

Beatle,

I'm sorry that you feel that you need to leave. I hope you will change your mind. What ever you decide, I will keep you in my thoughts and wish the best for you and your family!

Love, Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Don't know if u remember me Beatle..it's been awhile. I got lost (once again) but I am back. You (along with others) are why I am back here to get a grip and keep on truckin. I am sure u have reached out and helped so many others...wish u would stay...but choose what is best for you my friend. Know matter your choice...know you hold a special place in alot of peoples :h. Big :l

Comment

Beatle, I just yesterday suggested someone contact you for info about supplements/natural treatments until he could get to a dr. because you always know so much about that and are so generous in sharing your info with people. You will be greatly missed. I have no idea why you are leaving but I hope it is because you are doing wonderfully. I wish you the best.

Comment

Hi beatle.

Your articulate and helpful posts will be sorely missed my friend. This is not goodbye but see you soon. I feel like a part of the furniture these days so I guess I'll be here if you ever decide to return.

All the love and happiness in the world to you and have a happy, productive and sober future.

Hippie
                            xxxxxx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Beatle? Heck, don't know what to say..... I so wish you all the best in the world. It was so good to really meet you.... I think of you often, and will carry on doing so...

I just hope so, so, so much that all is OK...... Cindi...? You know?....

But Beatle, I echo you in your thoughts about here too.

No hugs! But many blessings to you brave lady.

FMS
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X