This has been a great place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, unable to quite get that freedom from the bondage since I arrived and have made numerous attempts.

Never posted, but, wanted out often and pondered getting the hardest liquor and take matters into my own hand, even felt I would not be missed, nor that I mattered.
    I was distraught once, posted and you responded.
    It was life saving.

Because of your post , I feel hit hard.
    Because of you, because I care so much, I have not touched at drop and by now I would be saturated.
    I am honoring you , as your life will continue to touch so many, by not drinking today which has been a virtual impossibility.
    None is even stashed , anywhere to be found.

I was so disappointed at the Topa not be affective that I went on a terrible bender, missing both jobs. I felt as you did.
    Times passing and my keeping my self logged on here, away from my own depression and desire to not be on this earth, was life saving.

You are life saving, a life worth saving, as others have lived through your words here.

Love to you,

Karen
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Beatle, check in

Darlin, as a bipolar woman, and very eloquent, you saved my sons life. YOUR posts, stuck in my mind, and I . Beacuse of YOU, I was able to get life sparing/saving treatment for my adult bi polar son. Beatle, you may not know me, but I thank my lucky stars (and God) for you EVERY day. I pray you are ok, and that you can feel the love we are all surrounding you with.:l
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Beatle,

Please keep your chin up, even if you have to prop it up with your own hands!!! It will get better
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

You're one of my homies Beatle :l

[ame= ]YouTube - Bipolar People[/ame]
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Beatle,

Big hug and kisses (I have been on record as kissing a girl) Please check in with someone. I miss you.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Beatle, hang on. We suffer from metabolic confusion but can get this sorted out with medical help.

Talk to you soon.

:h
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Beatle - saw you logged on a little while ago - please talk to us when you're ready.

Comment

Beatle, I too have been lucky enough to meet you and put a face to the many helpful posts that you have posted. I am so sorry you are feeling so low and unhappy. Please phone a friend and ride this out. Your kiddies, loved ones and friends need you. Please come back and let us know you are OK? So many people here are concerned for you. Grab that Lithium Oratate!!! Do whatever you can to pull yourself out of the darkness you are in.
                  Sending you a big warm hug (even though I remember you don't do those).
                  Amelia
                  xxx
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Beatle,

Please, if you log in, post to this thread so we know you are okay.

Yes, many of us have been in that dark place but it will pass and you will feel much better again.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Beatle, I love you.
                      Please check in and talk to us. You are so special to so many people.
                      Hang on girl.
                      Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Still here with you Beatle....thinking of you.... 'Feet' x
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Beatle,

I just logged on since yesterday! Oh, honey! I hope you are alright today! Please know how much everyone here loves and cares about you. I remember thinking about no longer being in this life, many times when I was drinking. OMG, thank God I didn't do that! The thing that kept me here was that I couldn't do that to my kids. I couldn't leave them wondering every day for the rest of their lives, "Didn't she love me enough to stay?" Please, let someone - right where you are - know what you are feeling so that you can get the help you deserve. Hang on!

Love, Best
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Beatle hope you are hanging on "I know you are"...... no more guilt hey..... just hang around with us thats all we want... I don't pretend to know how you feel but i know you still owe us a joke in the laugh thread .
                            Please mate your to good for this crap just a small post to let us know you are ok
                            Love cap

Comment

Still thinking about you Beatle.....
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

NOOOO!!! Beatle! :upset: Please stay! I remember when you told me off when I said I was gonna abstain for a week with no meds or supps! You were right, Day 3 I had an anxiety attack and had to leave work - was in a right state! We NEEEEEED you!

:thanks::l :upset:
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X