Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a great place

Beatle
    I can't tell you how glad I am to hear from you. We were very concerned for you.

I am so sorry that you are feeling so low right now. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself and remember that we will always be here if and when you need us. You have been such an important part of this site. You give such great advice. i know that there are many here that want to return your support.
    Please post and let us know how you are and if we can help.

Comment

Beatle,
      If you are admitted to the correct rehab facility they will KNOW thta the first thing to be dealt with is your Bi-polar disorder. AL kills the meds that you need to be taking. They can help you get the right balance of meds and then assist with the AL issue. You WILL be happy again. You WILL find peace in living again. AND you have NOTHING to prove to anyone but YOURSELF.....yes, many people love you and want you happy, but I KNOW ...no one wants that more than you. It seems so far away right now, but it isn't. It is closer than you think. I am thinking of you. You are loved!
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I am sorry for what you are going through. I truly hope the doctors can help you find the right mix of medications to help you feel happy again. Thanks for checking in.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Beatle,

I truly hope your family finds a rehab facility that deals with co-issues, such as bipolar. It seems to me that you have hit such a low this time.

I makes my heart break to hear you are so unhappy and sad. Sending you one of those dreaded hugs.

Thank you so much for letting us know you are "okay," though.

I have been driving my family crazy because I keep coming on here and checking to see if you have been on and if you have posted.

Good luck with rehab, share with the doctors how unhappy you are when you are sober and hopefully they will listen this time and take actions that truly help you.

Again, much love and strength,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Beatle, so glad you posted. I am so sorry for the pain you are in. You are in my thoughts.
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Beatle - Hello.....with a warm and affectionate smile from me to you....as if you were in front of me....

Hun, I was where you are 28 years ago. And I couldn't imagine happy ever again - and I most certainly didn't think I deserved it even it was there for me....

I am a useless person with no role in life, and no future.

I felt that too - but in the hospital, with that numb feeling, the door opened a an angel walked in.... I didn't know it then, except that when she talked to me (even though there had been other 'counsellors' before) something turned around. She let me be me - she wanted me to be me!! She liked who I was! She didn't 'analyze' me..... I was very lucky!

I too, took pills but took myself straight to the hospital...... Cry for help I suppose...

(The booze came much later for me but all due to still
              not feeling I deserved to be happy....that I was anything other than revolting through and through....so much so that I 'forgot to remember' all I had learned all those years before!)

Then I got it.....the very thing you said, ".....every one of you beautiful souls".... We are ALL beautiful souls and you are one of us..... No, you don't know how to be happy just yet.....but that will come clearer as you slowly, so slowly accept a tiny bit of that truth....that we are all one, beautiful soul that includes you. And it has to be so because only a beautiful soul can recognise one of its own and you were so generous in your last line!!!

Happiness is on the inside - deep in your soul - listen for it Beatle...listen....and one day you'll hear it...one day soon.

I so wish you your 'angel' - maybe they'll be waiting for you at rehab....maybe somewhere....but thank 'everything' your spirit is still caring for you....you took pills and told your hubby....and that 'angel' will come soon. Sometimes the only way out is through.... I think it was for me.

It's going to be ok Beatle.... YOU ARE OK.....a very OK person.

Thank you for telling us you are ok...it was wonderful to see your post ....and I so send you blessings...

A non-hug hug from me to you.

'Feet' x
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

So happy to hear from you Beatle. As you know, everyone was concerned. I am sorry that you are feeling so low. I hope that your family can find a facility that deals with dual diagnosis, that way they can help with both issues. I wish u well. You have been very helpful to me and many others here. I believe that we all have a purpose on this earth. Sometimes we just don't know what it is. Hang in there. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Beatle, thank you so much for checking in. I realize that may have been hard for you. FMS is so right...you are a beautiful soul. I remember when I first got here you offered to ship me SAMe because you couldn't use them and I couldn't afford them. I ended up declining the offer because I was scared to take them, but the point is you cared enough to do something like that for a complete stranger. Yes, that definitely means "beautiful soul" in my book.

You really reached out and helped me. You have done that for so many here. So please don't think your life has no purpose. You are a valuable asset to this world. You are loved and you are needed.

Although I'm no expert on any of this, I can't help but hope you go to a rehab that does specialize in Bi-polar disorders. I really think getting help with that first is the key. But this is just an opinion. Hun, just try to keep in mind that it's just your mood disorders that make you not care right now. It will pass and hopefully you will find a med that can give you a proper balance. There is help out there.

Sweetie, we are here for you in anyway that we can be.

Thank you again for posting. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Love, Me
                  :l
                  Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Finding Myself has said it all so eloquently ... Beatle , you are loved...
                    Tiny

Comment

I am a newbie and have been reading alot on the holistic thread, you have answered alot of my questions, thanks, you have a weath of knowledge and a wealth of caring in your soul.

Positive energy to you and yours,
                      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

I just want to say " Beatle I love you dearly " Please know that you mean so much to so many...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey Beatle,
                          It is the middle of the night in the UK, right now. I hope you are getting a restful sleep. I think we might find, that there are many stories here at MWO of those of us, that seriously thought of ending our lives at one point or another. But, who was it that said that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Life does change, we change and life can and so often does get so much better. You will get there too, dear, beatle.

Wishing you an abundance of healing, comforting energy.
                          XXX Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Beatle, so glad to see your post on this thread today. you made my day!
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi beatle,
                              Thanks for letting us know you`re O.K.

You are so right, beatle.......becoming sober is a tremendous accomplishment, but in no way does it magically put all our ills to rights. What makes for happiness?........phew!!!......that`s a tough one. All I know is that sobriety affords us the opportunity to explore what it is we really want out of life........we just have to all keep plodding along and rebuild after the destruction alcohol delendency has inflicted on us.

Sobriety doesn`t promise us a rose garden, although I think many of us imagine it will.......I personally (rather naiively) used to think along those lines. The reality is very much different........sobriety simply means that we`re sober.......it is entirely our own responsibility to bring about any further improvements in our lives.

Thinking of you,

Darling x
                              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

I, too am really glad you are still with us. I'm sorry for the way you feel right now. I pray it will get better soon.:h
                                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                                X