Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a great place

INSPIRATION

Beatle - You truly are an inspiration - talk about strength!! You are clearly a fighter!! I for one am so glad you are okay - I don't know you but have read alot and find your words very smart and inspirational - We need you...

Comment

You are LOVED~
      As my eyes see it and my heart feels it, you, dearest Beatle, are so important to many.
      That importance reflects your impact to others. What a magnificent influence you have made in lives all over this planet.

I admire you.
      I appreciate you.

I care from all that is within me.

I look forward to your presence and uniqueness.

Always,

Karen
      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Thank you all.
        Thank you for allowing me to be.
        I hope to return all your compassion some day.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I'm sure you will Beatle. You already have shown compassion to many during your time here. I was hanging some artwork and thought I would share something from a piece by Brian Andreas, who makes "Story People'.
          "There are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and eat each others cooking and say it was good."
          Sometimes we are the cook, and sometimes we are supposed to let others cook.

Comment

Thanks Louise. I love that.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WELCOME HOME...the site has not been the same in your obsence!!!!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Spot on Louise! Lovely!

Coz it is so good to 'see' you Beatle....I hope things go from strength to strength for you now; you sure deserve it. What a lady.

You have 'returned' compassion - you are Beatle! And here!

Thank you.

'Feet' x
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

moving thread up

dropping icky one down

Comment

Beatle, I have been away for a few days and have only just come to the site. I haven't read all the posts since I last looked at this thread (as we have guests), but I am so relieved and happy that you have posted.
                    I am so glad you have posted!!
                    Will log on tomorrow and read.
                    All my best to you and your family.
                    x
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Beatle - Ever since I've been here I've loved reading everything you have to say. You have always been a source of inspiration to me. Thanks for being here. :l
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Louise! I have several "Story People" pieces. Love the sentiment...perfect.
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Beatle
                          Just want to repeat how happy we are you are safe.

Comment

Hi Beatle!
                            So sorry i am late in responding to your time of need,and my heart went out to you as this DAM addiction can send us insane!!However i an delighted that you are back with us.Tis a painfull journey indeed, and sometimes we have to DIG so deep to get even close.Any way love and hugs coming your way.XX

Comment

Working...
                            X