WOMEN UNITE/SIGN UP HERE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the GUYS GROUP IS RIGHT,althought I hate to admit such a thing!!!! If any other WOMEN would like our own place,please sign up here.If I get enough responce I will contact RJ and see what she says...ALRIGHTY THEN...ITs UP TO US...WOMEN UNITE!!!!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

I'm in!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I agree, us Bare Mineral gals already think we we need our own space to talk about such girly things!
      Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Count Me IN. Wondered why there was a Guy's Group, but not a Womens' No Fair. I'm with ya sista
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I'm in!
          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Count me in

hi

there are just so many aspectos of a women's AL issue that are unique i would welcome a site of this type

Diane

Comment

I think the idea behind the guy's forum was that this basically is a women's website and that gave them somewhere to go. There are very few men here compared to all of us.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Just FYI, A while back, I pm'd RJ regarding having a women's forum and she said that she will take it under consideration, but of course she also brought up several great points including, her wanting to keep the forum as simple as possible to navigate, everyone reads everything....(we ladies read the guys forum!!), and, "General" pretty much is open to just about everything and everyone!

I must say, I see her point!
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I think there are about 3 of us guys on this site. Even the "Guy's" forum gets more posts from girls. Maybe men don't have as much of a drinking problem as women :H

Comment

Why I NEVER read the Guy's Forum:H For me there are enough topics to cover everything. As is, I already get lost in the forest of threads.

Comment

I'm in - what about a Girl's Forum just for 'lady topics' then?

Lx
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Yes, maybe if it is just considered to be a girly concern it would be good to have a place to go with that. I think I might open more about certain things on a forum like that, stuff that I would not bother guys with - not that I would think they they don't care, just that I know that they have things they want to talk about too. About the driving thing - my dad was great and welcomed opportunities for both me and my male and female siblings EXCEPT when it came to driving - when giving about what he thought was a female driver I would correct him and say but it's a man and he always answered back yes but it is a man with a woman's brain!
                        Still good to have all the other options on the board though.
                        bandit
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                        X