extra money making ventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one have ways that you are making extra money outside your regular job?
    Looking for ideas....
    Control the Mind

Hi Rocky,
    I know how you feel - I think most of us could do with some extra money.
    What are you good at doing?
    Sometimes I help people with typing stuff, doing up resumes that type of thing which is good for me as it can be done at home most of the time. I often think about house sitting or dog walking or sometimes local auctioneers look for people to help with showing houses at weekends (not so hot here at the moment on the house sales end of things). My hubby is good at fixing PCs so sometimes he does extra work doing this but the down side is that there are computer bits all over the house!. When he has any time off work he often does 'extra' work for ads and films.
    Best Wishes,
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

A friend of mine is involved with - uVme.com
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I just started on a nutritional suppliment that has a business opportunity as well.
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

..........there was a particular street corner that I have been eyeballing.....LOL................just kidding Rocky.
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

I would have to pay someone to have it on with me!!! Way too old for that nonsense! LOL! Have good business sense though, so I could be the madam!
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I agree with E-Bay ... find a niche mine has been Coach handbags and I have been pretty successful... funny I said it will just be "beer money" but yesterday I paid off a credit card.
              Tiny

Comment

I am a disney nut so I sell disney pins...when to disney paris last year funded by pins
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

O2M -- Coach is a brand of purse that has both classic (some vintage) and contemporary lines... I buy and sell ... it is fun because I enjoy the products....
                  Tiny

Comment

how difficult is it to get set up on Ebay to sell
                    Control the Mind

Comment

not very from what I hear. Just log in and set yourself up. It can be quite time consuming too!
                      Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Working...
                      X