Monavie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monavie

Has anyone heard of Monavie or tried it? I've been drinking Monavie off and on for a few months now and I love it. My kids like it too.

It has 19 fruits included in the juice and is full of anti-oxidants.

Just was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it.

SunDaisy
    Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Monavie

I think it comes in a wine bottle and is a multi-marketing thing. I do know a couple of people who like it. I hear it is expensive.

Comment

Monavie

SunDaisy,

I posted in another thread earlier today about extra income and said that I was taking a nutritional suppliment that has a business opportunity affiliated with it. It is MonaVie. I started it monday. Taking 2 oz. twice a day. I know some others who are getting fantastic health results with it. I will keep everyone posted.
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Monavie

Yes, it is MLM structure. Did some research on the company and it appears that they have an ethical approach. Yes, a wine-ish bottle. At least you only take a little bit. 1 bottle lasts approx. 1 week.
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Monavie

did rhonda suggest it?

Comment

Monavie

Thats a new one on me.....Noni juice from hawaii is a supp. that I have heard alot about.Noni bushes grow wild on several of the islands.Supposed to be MEGA GOOD FOR YA.I am on a GREEN kick.....If its green.....eat it,drink it,paint the walls in it!!!!Only worry if I am still on this mission and the Green Beer of St.Patrick Day comes around.Lord knows I'll be off on something else long before that....
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Monavie

One2many,

Google it. It is international, I understand

Lucky,

No, she didn't, but I checked the ingredients and there is nothing in it that I am to avoid.

Comment

Monavie

I drank a bottle of it when a cousin gave it to me. I noticed no difference. I researched it online and the consensus was that you can get just as much nutrition from drinking pomegranate or blueberry juice or other healthy juices. It was very expensive too.

My absolute favorite thing right now is Miracle Reds. Google it and check out the ingredients. It is delicious in my morning smoothie. I also put Miracle Greens in there but they are not as tasty. I did love the flavor of the Monavie though!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Monavie

Yes, it is a MLM, and my friend gave me some to try it which is how I got interested in it. I think I am feeling results from it.

Here is the website..... I am NOT selling it, or selling it for her...I was just simply wondering if anyone else had any experience with it.

www.thegreatproduct.com

If anyone IS interested in trying it, PM me and I can give you my friend's information.

SunDaisy
                  Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

Comment

Monavie

I drink Monavie because my friend sells it. It is a nice product, nothing more/nothing less. The marketing of the product reminds me of Amway, sort of strange to me.
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Monavie

Just finishing my first bottle. 1 bottle will have lasted me 6 days. 2 oz. per day. It is suggested that you take 1-2 oz. morning and evening. I am doing two, for now. May cut back to 1 1/2 oz. later. Have definately noticed a change in my bowel habits. Has always been a problem area for me. We'll see! Have 1 more bottle. So, I am going to order this week end. Will do the distributor thing so that I can get a discount. 96 days AF today!

Comment

Monavie

"In a delusional state self absorbed, half witted member" Lushy you are my hero
                        Thanks cap

Comment

Working...
                        X