I love wikki pedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love wikki pedia

evielou;362527 wrote: Sorry DEX...They are not talking...But just in case,I am lincinced to do weddings...Lets come up with a great place that we can all gather to watch them tie the knot..How about in the middle of a Crop Circle...I could marry them There,what do ya think?????
    Evie, if we ever did decide to take vows in the future it would definitely be somewhere weird and wonderful like that!!. Any legally binding marriage via a church or registery office is something I am totally against anyway!!!. Not very spiritual in my eyes to be honest anyway and has more to do with 'rights' than love.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I love wikki pedia

Bless you both love is a beautiful thing

Comment

I love wikki pedia

oh my god, that is so sweet!!! I am so happy for you both!!!!:h:h

Now, I need to hear more about the other couple
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

I love wikki pedia

You announced your love for each other on a dick head>>>>>>>> Australians I love wikki peadia thread now that must be a first HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          go well guys
          love always Cap

Comment

I love wikki pedia

Dex, I'm actually as intrigued as you are over Popeye and Gia. Did they meet on the forum like dolph and I or were they already a couple before coming here?. Apart from the DT's I had no inclination there were any other couples here!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I love wikki pedia

Actually this is crap how do I delete this whole thread please RJ can you.... so they can announce there love for each other at the time they choose in private

Comment

I love wikki pedia

You know, hearing about Hippie and Dolphin has just about made my day!!!!!!!!

I've recently met a new man after seperating from my husband some time ago (and no, he's not from this site!). We met through another internet site. Sigh.........I just love a good romance.

Good luck!

One, x

Comment

I love wikki pedia

OK Dex, what are we going to do to find us a man (each of us, not one man to share)? I've never tried the stocking someone on a forum. Where would be a good site?
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I love wikki pedia

Well crap! I am glad I gave ya'll a chuckle though...but 4 in 6000...I think I was still pretty head on...HA HA HA HA I had a hard time keeping up with folks before and now we got folks falling in love too. Seriosly, I think it is beautiful ...love that is. Wherever you find it. Much happiness to all.
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I love wikki pedia

It is really great. It is like a fairy tale. When I see things like this in the movies I think, "That never happens in realy life." But you have proven me wrong!!!!
                      Goal 1: Today
                      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I love wikki pedia

That is just amazing, life is so weird and wonderful with all its twists and turns.
                        Wishing them all the best.
                        :h
                        Bandit
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I love wikki pedia

I for one don't mind the sopp....go ahead! I think there needs to be a balance here...is good to read happy posts as well.
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I love wikki pedia

As I said before...Ain't love grand???
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I love wikki pedia

sure is Evie

Comment

Working...
                              X