10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

I started this thread a while back purely as a diversionary thread. I thought I'd revive it again for anyone who missed it first time around. For those who did answer the questions the first time around feel free to answer again. If your anything like me then I'm sure some of your answers will have changed by now anyway!. Don't hold back on question 5 either!! We're all adults here (I hope!!)

There is an interview show on television in the states called "Inside the Actor's Studio". On the show, this fellow James Lipton interviews actors and directors in front of an audience of acting students. At the end of the interview, he asks ten questions which he claims were originally developed by a French talk-show host named Bernard Pivot. These are the questions, which are designed to give insight into the person answering them. I will answer the questions myself again later on in the thread!!

1. What is your favorite word?

2. What is your least favorite word?

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?

4. What turns you off?

5. What is your favorite curse word?

6. What sound or noise do you love?

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

9. What profession would you not like to do?

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? copacetic

2. What is your least favorite word? sloth

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? puzzles

4. What turns you off? grease

5. What is your favorite curse word? dagnabit

6. What sound or noise do you love? rain on the roof

7. What sound or noise do you hate? any loud noise

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? doctor

9. What profession would you not like to do? garbage collector

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word?
      Indeed
      2. What is your least favorite word?
      C***

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
      Literature

4. What turns you off?
      Hipocrites

5. What is your favorite curse word?
      Damn

6. What sound or noise do you love?
      babies laughing

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
      babies crying

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
      musician

9. What profession would you not like to do?
      mortician

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come In..you tried

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1.HUMPERDINK is my favorite word....HUMPERDINK,HUMPERDINK,HUMPERDINK...someone stop me from saying HUMPERDINK 2.Hate is the word that I hate,never,never,never say hate in front of me!!!!!3.NATURE inspires me 4.Narrow minds close me down 5.BALLS yes Balls is my favorite curse word.Balls,Balls,Balls, especially kangraroo Balls.6.My huband when he is snoring is my Favorite sound 7.My husband when he is SNORING is my least favorite sound.(notice 6. was in small letters,7.was in BIG LETTERS) 8.I want to be a ASTRONAUNT when I grow up but NO ONE,I MEAN NO ONE IS GONNA MAKE ME DRINK TANG 9.Bee keeper not for me....LOVE HONEY but allergic to bee stings. 10.JOB WELL DONE....IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO HAVE GOD SAY TO ME WHEN I GO HOME....Thanks for ASKING !!!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

Thanks ONE,Are you up for adoption?????Were in our 50's and can't have Kids....unless you count ROSLYN our kitten...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? flutter

2. What is your least favorite word? luncheon

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? cool, fresh air

4. What turns you off? obesity

5. What is your favorite curse word? s**t

6. What sound or noise do you love? cardinals chirping

7. What sound or noise do you hate? loud noises

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? lawyer

9. What profession would you not like to do? toll taker

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You will love it here. Your mother and father and grandparents have been waiting to see you again.
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

10 questions

1. What is your favorite word? serene

2. What is your least favorite word? bitch

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? tie between music and animals

4. What turns you off? negativity

5. What is your favorite curse word? f**

6. What sound or noise do you love? cats purring and giggling (sorry, again, a tie)

7. What sound or noise do you hate? damn leaf blower at 8:00 a.m. -machinery in general

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? vet or veterinary assistant

9. What profession would you not like to do? employee at an animal shelter

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hey, nice to see you! You've been one my more "challenging" projects!! Job well done!!

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? can

2. What is your least favorite word? cant

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? making love to the women i love and being around my kids just having fun .

4. What turns you off? bitchy women

5. What is your favorite curse word? f--k

6. What sound or noise do you love? kids playing

7. What sound or noise do you hate? a car alarm at 2 in the morning

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? pilot

9. What profession would you not like to do? septic pumper

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? come in buddy have a seat right here naxt to me ..
                _
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? Love

2. What is your least favorite word? Cunt

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Hiking

4. What turns you off? Impatience

5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck

6. What sound or noise do you love? Rain

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Someone's last breath

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Lawyer (Education, Student Services)

9. What profession would you not like to do? Plumber

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
                  Welcome Home.
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. Fav. Word - Mammy....especially the way mine say it sort of dragged out like Maaaaammmmmy!
                    2. Least Fav. word - C*** or Minger or sometimes Maaaaammmmmy!
                    3. Music, Books, Cooking, Really good films, Really good days out...too many to name
                    4. Turn off - arrogance, rudeness, people that are stingy
                    5. FECK OFF YOU BIG FECKER
                    6. Kids Playing and Laughing and dog running around with them
                    7. Kids Crying - that real desperate type of cry and also the sound of animals whimpering, especially dogs. I also freak out at the sound of the dog cleaning and licking herself but we won't go there!
                    8. Writer (especially travel writing), Vet - also quite fancy the idea of one of those people who reviews hoildays/hotels/restaurant - nice work if you can get it
                    9. Door to door Sales - would just take it very personally with all the Nos and abuse, not as bad on the phone
                    10. Come here till I give you a hug you big fecker
                    :h
                    Bandit
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

What is your favorite word? Hope

What is your least favorite word? Hopeless

What turns you on Creatively, Spritually or Emotionally? Pure originality

What turns you off? Being Judgmental

What is your favorite curse words? Rat Bastard

What sound/noise do you love the most? Silence

What sound/noise do you hate the most? Gossip

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astronomer

What profession would you not like to attempt? Proctologist

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
                      Your early.
                      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? believe

2. What is your least favorite word? can't

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? nature, flowers

4. What turns you off? sloths

5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck, of course

6. What sound or noise do you love? wind chimes, ocean, music, bf's voice with accent, kitty purrs

7. What sound or noise do you hate? loud motorcycles and aerosole hairspray

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? nutritionist or pianist

9. What profession would you not like to do? butcher, breeder, slaughterhouse owner or worker

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, come this way to make a rainbow and all your loved ones, including pets, are right over here.

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? " Garbonzo bean", I know 2 words but they go so well together.

2. What is your least favorite word? Hate

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Movement of anything.

4. What turns you off? The pursuit of possesions

5. What is your favorite curse word? CRAP

6. What sound or noise do you love? Rain on a tent, while inside the tent

7. What sound or noise do you hate? some noises bother me but none that I hate.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Traveling food taster.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Surgeon

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Here's your Dad, I know I took him too soon, but I needed him."

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? Toblerone

2. What is your least favorite word? c***

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Ballet

4. What turns you off? Lies

5. What is your favorite curse word? F***

6. What sound or noise do you love? Bird song

7. What sound or noise do you hate? snoring

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pilot

9. What profession would you not like to do? Tele sales

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Who picked the lock?"
                            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? peace

2. What is your least favorite word? kill

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? nature

4. What turns you off? aggressiveness

5. What is your favorite curse word? sh**

6. What sound or noise do you love? ocean

7. What sound or noise do you hate? boom boxes blaring

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? artist of some sort

9. What profession would you not like to do? sales of any sort

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You will love it here."

Comment

Working...
                              X