10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. fave word ; plop (say it slowly) or kids saying gggrraaaaandaaaad? in a that tone that you just know is full of love and is gonna get it that sweet/icecream/drink
    2 the 'c' word
    3 turn on: warm sunny lazy days
    4 turn off: drunks and sick
    5 curse word: bastard
    6: fave sound, grandaughter calling me
    7;worst sound: snoring
    8: mental health / abuse worker
    9: worst job: dentist- looking in horrible smelly mouths
    10, at the gate: see! just get in here, shut up you big fat doubter

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word?
      Love
      2. What is your least favorite word?
      Can't
      3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
      Music and Nature
      4. What turns you off?
      negative people
      5. What is your favorite curse word?
      Bollox or Twat
      6. What sound or noise do you love?
      My daughter laughing
      7. What sound or noise do you hate?
      emotionless music
      8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
      Concert Pianist
      9. What profession would you not like to do?
      chicken factory worker
      10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
      Bite me!! (all over my body) and let's get deep down and jiggy you sexy hunk of a man (It's my presumption that God is a woman!!)
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

hippie37;362582 wrote:
        1. What is your favorite word? supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

2. What is your least favorite word? cant do that

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? silence

4. What turns you off? negativity

5. What is your favorite curse word? crap/fuck (either/or!!)

6. What sound or noise do you love? my partner snoring in the night

7. What sound or noise do you hate? my partner snoring in the night

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? being a mother

9. What profession would you not like to do? lawyer

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
        You're safe now and we are so glad you are home!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word? Hello

2. What is your least favorite word? C**t

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? A really nice day, either cool and crisp or warm and sunny

4. What turns you off? Narrow mindedness

5. What is your favorite curse word? Crap

6. What sound or noise do you love? The milkman delivering my milk early in the morning, the clink of the bottles as dawn is breaking

7. What sound or noise do you hate? And disturbance in the middle of the night

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Director of something where I get to sit in my office

9. What profession would you not like to do? Butcher

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, you will never want alcohol again

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

1. What is your favorite word?"I Love you" one word for me

2. What is your least favorite word? the word "Ugly"

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Music, Kids, the sea

4. What turns you off? arrogance, conceit and above all selfishness

5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck , bugger , balls , shit ( all one word again)

6. What sound or noise do you love? a deep sigh

7. What sound or noise do you hate? trucks

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? sail maker

9. What profession would you not like to do? marriage counsellour

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Pleased to meet you Danny...... I proved you were wrong... I do exist..... as all women do prove you men wrong eventually.....brings back memories actually..... I made you lot as an offside project.... Dam Lucifer stole the petrie dish. I would say to her..... Sorry about the horrible state of your church you should have left it up to St Peters misses women are so much better at that type of thing !!!!!

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

what a great post !!

no way i could not keep it to one answer a question ...

1. What is your favorite word?
              any thing positive...

2. What is your least favorite word?
              I hate to even type it, but not sure how to put down in code ... so very sorry universe and all who live within, but it?s ?kaffir? (actual meaning 'the unbeliever' but far to often used in ignorant hate)

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
              Passion, lateral quirky thinking, pure nature, love, gratification, ancient beliefs, simplicity, honesty, sustainability, diversity, contentment, courage, commitment?

4. What turns you off?
              Stubborn ignorance about fellow humans (racism/hate), wealthy arrogance, littering, driving to fast, commercials, addictions, people who make money from others addictions, people who eat meat or fish but argue with people who spearfish or hunt sustainable (?long discussion on that one)

5. What is your favorite curse word?
              I wish I did not curse ? but I do - all words relevant

6. What sound or noise do you love?
              My daughter laughing, my partner talking passionately about his dreams, me laughing, my friend?s voices, wildlife, water ? rivers, sea, rain, music that takes me back to magical moments ?

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
              Human or animal pain, vacuum cleaner, drill, lawn mower, car crash, moaning whining people, engaged telephone signal?

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
              Archeologist, life councilor, extreme adventurer?

9. What profession would you not like to do?
              Autopsy, legal, gynecology, shop attendant, deep sea fisherman, traffic cop?

Thank you for making a positive difference to fellow humans, animals and the earth?

Comment

10 QUESTIONS (AGAIN!!)

This is great Sunday fun...

1. What is your favorite word? Tenacious

2. What is your least favorite word? Can't

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Music and Art

4. What turns you off? Ignorant Racial Attitudes

5. What is your favorite curse word? Mother-F@$%!

6. What sound or noise do you love? Thunder storm and the sound my dogs collar makes when he shakes and wiggles

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Garbage truck backing up at 6am in a Tuesday

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Author or Advertising

9. What profession would you not like to do? Garbage Truck Driver (see above)

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You did good kid"!

Thanks for the fun thread!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
                X