All or nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All or nothing

On one of my last threads there were a lot of people that referred to themselves as being "all or nothing" types. I was wandering how we could start a new forum for us "all or nothing" people. With all do respect to those able to mod, we're kind of in a different boat here.
    So any ideas would be great.

God bless..
    (:
    Mike...

All or nothing

Dearest Mike...Glad you are here with us tonight...As I always say..anything worth doing is worth over doing....I used to be a CLEAN FREAK(virgo sun/virgo moon)Scrubbed the floors on my hands and knees.Kids grew up and I switched to OFF mod,now I might vacaum once a week.Went for years as a Health Nut....NO MEAT,NO EGGS,NO DAIRY......Now steak,shrimp chicken Daily...and no guilt...Used to be a Binge drinker...locked myself away and drank to obscurity NEVER AGAIN !!!!I MEAN,NEVER AGAIN....That's it( ALL OR NOTHING)
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

All or nothing

Clean Freak

Evie,

You say after your kids grew up you are not as cosumed with cleaning? I too am a clean freak. I HAVE to do my routine every single day. I often wondered if I will be this way forever. I have been since I remember. I don't mind, I just drive everyone else nuts around me with it.

Michaela
      :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
      AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

All or nothing

I let it go of any kind of perfection when they left home...I am tidy but life is tooo short to go beyond that...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

All or nothing

Mike,

We have a thread in Monthly Abstinence for the abber types.

You should join us there. We are a very cool bunch, if I do say so myself.

The sad thing is, the Monthly Abs has a lot more members than the monthly Mods. It really says something about this addiction, huh?

There are two threads you might be interested in, one is the daily thread in Monthly Abstinence and the other is the Booze Buster's thread.

Both are a hoot and lots and lots of support. Lots of love, too, which is so necessary with this addiction. Sometimes we forget to love ourselves.

Hop on board either, both, or start your own new thread. It is all okay. One thing I ABSOLUTELY love about MWO. We can tweak it to fit our needs, not have to fit into a mold.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

All or nothing

Hi Mike,

I am an all or nothing type also. I now just consider mtself a non-drinker and float around here from time to time and read and post. I find that really helps.

Comment

All or nothing

Dolphin -- I welcome you to come cleam my house! (LOL) It is pretty neat but I am forever cleaning up after my pug that sheds...
              Tiny

Comment

Working...
              X