• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.K. I drink to much

Wanna quit. Any help ?

O.K. I drink to much

ok i just posted in your other thread
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Homer,

:welcome:

I see you posted another thread, too. Sorry you haven't gotten a lot of reponses, the weekends can be slow. People off with families, etc.

There is a book you can download. It is $13.00, so about the cost of half a day's booze.

This book discusses physical issues related to drinking and how to help alleviate those symptoms, which can greatly help you fight your battle.

Otherwise, just keep reading the threads around here and you will pick up some good advice.

Glad you are here and I am more than happy to help you in anyway I can.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Welcome....not sure what methods you have tried or what your situation is. But, like Cindi said, start with the book.......and read away here.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Thank you. IT IS HARD.

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

i HAVE choen this Monday as my day to quit.

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Homer, Please log in Monday and tell us how it's going. Spending time in this community is a great alternative to drinking. As Cindi mentioned, the book is a great place to start. You can download it right from your computer today (just make sure you have a lot of paper). It looks like you signed up as a member which entitles you to the book and a bottle of Kudzu (to help with the cravings). If you feel like it, tell us a little more about yourself and how you found your way here. Congratulations Homer, you've taken a big step just by being here!
              "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
              Nelson Mandela

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

YES, it is HARD, but so worth it!!!!
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

I believe you have found the place for help. It certainly is helping me. The people here are amazing and the mwo book/supps/cds are the tools.
                  I am 15 days AF and feel like this is the time for me, hope it can be for you too.

Just keep reading.
                  workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

it's hard to quit when your just not ready!

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Alisha, I agree it is hard to quit, if you are not ready, it must be next to impossible. But you are here, you must be thinking that alcohol is a problem for you. Just keep reading, and think about reading the book. I wish you much success and happiness!
                      KH
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

O.K. I drink to much

Welcome Homer

You have come to a great place to help you. All of us want to quit. Some of us have quit thanks to this site, some of us are still in the process, but we all know it is hard. That's why we are here - to help each other and that includes you. It may or may not take a while, but we'll stick with you.

Download RJ's book, read it, and log back in here tomorrow. That is day one for you. But you won't be alone.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                        X