• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Foot

BF is watching a documentary on Big Foot.....I wanna see one....LOL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Big Foot

LUV,

I am confused, I thought the family that posted the famous photo came and said their father had created it and it was a hoax?

No?

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Big Foot

:H Oh my gosh !!!! When I read your title I automatically thought, "BigFoot" the huge 4X4 truck that smashes over things... (must be that I have 3 fellas in the house that love that stuff and watch it whenever it's on TV as well as seeing them live)
      I just had to respond to this and can't stop giggling...
      I have a question though , " If there truely is a big foot, why hasn't anybody found a corpse" All animals die and we find the remains occasionally... heck, hunters usually find the remains of a long lost hunter from years previous... Hmmmmm... makes me wonder... Although, anything is possible. I can't say I do not believe, but I'd like to see some physical evidence to confirm it.
      Great thread Lisa !! :l Makes you really think eh?

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Big Foot

SEE ONE....YES !!!! SMELL ONE........NO !!!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Big Foot

Niblet;363379 wrote: :H Oh my gosh !!!! When I read your title I automatically thought, "BigFoot" the huge 4X4 truck that smashes over things... (must be that I have 3 fellas in the house that love that stuff and watch it whenever it's on TV as well as seeing them live)
          I just had to respond to this and can't stop giggling...
          I have a question though , " If there truely is a big foot, why hasn't anybody found a corpse" All animals die and we find the remains occasionally... heck, hunters usually find the remains of a long lost hunter from years previous... Hmmmmm... makes me wonder... Although, anything is possible. I can't say I do not believe, but I'd like to see some physical evidence to confirm it.
          Great thread Lisa !! :l Makes you really think eh?
          Maybe they bury their dead like elephants. Personally one of my favorite movies features "Big Foot" - it's "Harry and the Hendersons" - you should rent it. It's a great movie. The kids and I still love it!
          "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Big Foot

I think it is hysterical that people believe in these creatures. I mean give me a break..they are HUGE and STINKY and NO ONE has ever caught ONE.

Comment

Big Foot

OH shit, I have seen him too!!!! I got rid of mine though...DIVORCE....he was to hairy and to smelly. Kinda wish I had taken pics now. He still creeps by now and then to get the kids, maybe I can snap a pic. LMAO

Comment

Big Foot

There are many dimentions than just this phyisical one...Each dimention has its own inhabitants...Senatives can see beyond this phyisical dimention into other realities...I do it everyday and it is VERY REAL....
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Big Foot

I saw that documentary, These folks have too much time on their hands. My personal favorite Big Foot sitings are The Weekly World News, "Big Foot Give Love Advise" and "Batboy Lives"

Comment

Big Foot

One guy has devoted his life to preserving the BIG FOOTS HABITAT...I was thinking..."how hard would that be since the damn big foot isn't actually messing up its habitat??" I mean to be so HUGE, nothing is ever disturbed...and where are the bones of the dead ones...do they live forever? AND how the hell do we know they stink? If we are close enough to SMELL one, why haven't we caught one yet? I am thinking folks might wanna lay off the booze when they are out searching for the creatures. They saw a big bear..OK!

Comment

Working...
                    X