Seeking rest for the rest of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under stand this difficulty raises up in light of the the more reasonable words.

I listen to music in the interum.

I dont know if I will manage this for I have frequented this monster on many levels of interpretation.

Maybe I belong somewhere else.

Maybe, I can survive this hell.

I want to bring more of what my way wants to comfort via colors and hopefully interpret so I am not found dead.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

I am sorry

Of course, it makes sense when your senses are in a different dimension.
    Off course, suddenly without notice, I find myself .
    Discouraged, but not dispondent. Awake, aware and annoyed.
    Annoying, possibly as well, because I am brighter when not in the dark.

Sorry, if I come off unusual, or abstract.
    It is the interpretation while in the distortion.

A relative came over, one of the tough loving me with jumbo vodka tumbler in hand from days gone by. They (the relative I share a house with) were mocking a female cousin that is not physically the beauty she used to be. " They" are always commenting on my beauty and how I could loose it "if" I were to succumb to the drink. I felt such rage and grief that they would limit her by her appearance, for she is heart and soul to me.

I felt caged and slipped into the monsters arms.

I say please don't give up on me, because, you are all I have in the realm of honesty, reason and sanity.
    If I appear silly, then, please, bless my silliness and wait for heart to resurface.

As suggested, I am trying to figure out how to post some of my art pictures and other personal things to you all and only you.
    If anyone can PM me and give me a step by step way. I have pics on a floppy disk and am going to get them put on a CD.

Love is all we need ( been listening to alot of Beatles lately) ((((Beatle)))

Karen
    You have become my family.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Theme, I love your posts. Not the dark harsh reality, but because you express yourself very beautifully.

I hope you are feeling better since. No one's worth should ever be judged on their looks. How sad. I know many people who find it so easy to point of the faults and flaws of others because it makes them feel good about themselves. The judgmental ones are way too afraid to look into a mirror.

Please know that there is nothing good to be had "in the monsters arms". Next time you are faced with the monster, cut off all of it's limbs. You don't need them.

You mentioned that we are your family. Well then give us a chance to help before that monster presents itself. Jump on here right away and SCREAM that you need help. Someone will talk you out of visiting those poisonous unloving arms.

We are here for you, Karen.

Love, Me
      :l:l

PS - LOVE the Beatles! I'm sorry, I don't know how to post pics. Hopefully someone else has PM'd you by now.
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
      X