I am sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry

Of course, it makes sense when your senses are in a different dimension.
    Off course, suddenly without notice, I find myself .
    Discouraged, but not dispondent. Awake, aware and annoyed.
    Annoying, possibly as well, because I am brighter when not in the dark.

Sorry, if I come off unusual, or abstract.
    It is the interpretation while in the distortion.

A relative came over, one of the tough loving me with jumbo vodka tumbler in hand from days gone by. They (the relative I share a house with) were mocking a female cousin that is not physically the beauty she used to be. " They" are always commenting on my beauty and how I could loose it "if" I were to succumb to the drink. I felt such rage and grief that they would limit her by her appearance, for she is heart and soul to me.

I felt caged and slipped into the monsters arms.

I say please don't give up on me, because, you are all I have in the realm of honesty, reason and sanity.
    If I appear silly, then, please, bless my silliness and wait for heart to resurface.

As suggested, I am trying to figure out how to post some of my art pictures and other personal things to you all and only you.
    If anyone can PM me and give me a step by step way. I have pics on a floppy disk and am going to get them put on a CD.

You have become my family.

Love is all we need ( been listening to alot of Beatles lately) ((((Beatle)))

Karen

Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

I am sorry

Yeh, love is all we need (all together now)

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup

nothing's gonna change my world
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am sorry

Sorry, don't think the above was much help, but it sprang into my mind. Beautiful song it was (is).

Obviously your senses are in a different dimension. Just don't succumb. Nobody here is going to give up on you. They didn't give up on me. That's why I'm here.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am sorry

Wishing you the strength to stand up to them and tell them what you think of that behavior, Karen. Do not hurt yourself because of their hurtful words. They are idiots. True beauty lies within, as you know well.

Comment

I am sorry

Karen,
          Thanks for sharing!!! We are a family here..
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I am sorry

As a man was going on stage to accept the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE he took the microphone and said....All of of lifes work comes down to this..All my life All I ever wanted was to be LOVED...to feel love..all my struggles have been struggles towards feeling love...This has made me feel loved THANK YOU...As he walked off the stage he got a standing ovation...Sorry that I can not remember his name but it is a very real TRUTH for most of us...I do not think you weird...if anyone is weird it's ME....
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I am sorry

hi bea i tht id take som time to be yur freind thts what this place is for last oct.25/07 my hole world was fallin apart im 55 years old now, im lucky to be here, ive been married for 31 years and i hav 4 wonderful grown up kids,my last bout wa s when i woke up and virbilly abused my wife and didnt remember in the mornin what i said, she wrote it down , cause i told her to,it wasnt pretty but i scared the sht out her,ive never done tht b4,i also thro last year again started to use boose as a medicine, so i tht,kill 2 birds with 1 stone,didnt work i started to hav seisures and no one could figure wht was goin on,to make long story someone smelled boose on my breath at work and well tht did it,beleive it or not i was aske d to go to a sanitarium, this doesnt help al or do allnead it, i am doin better now been A F for 8months,but ive been here b4 ,ive never had a problem stoppin, its stayin sropped, and even aftr all tht i dont no if i want to stop,you think your confused well join the party, i do hope this helps i dont think you can be in more careful hand gyco

Comment

I am sorry

Theme, I understand completely. I have been feeling so very caged lately. I just want to scream and let it all out!!!!! But my voice is lost.
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

I am sorry

Theme2be,
                  In regards to downloading pictures etc. There is a gallary in the members section. If you are a paid member you are able to download pictures and photo files. I hope this helps.

KH
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I am sorry

Gosh! I did not know that More 2. I thought there was only one gallary. OOps! sorry!
                    KH
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I am sorry

Karen - I got it.....thank you. No need for apologies. I am sending you, and your relative and everyone love.

FMS x
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I am sorry

Theme2be, it's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing your art.
                        catch you on chat soon ok?
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

I am sorry

Theme2be, I enjoy your posts and your insightfulness. I look forward to your art too.

Hilary
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I am sorry

Thanks , everyone.

Goodness and Mercy is wished for you,always.
                            :notes:Theme2be

Comment

I am sorry

:l:l:l
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X