AE's Intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE's Intervention

There is a reality show on A&E called Intervention. I have gained some wisdom from this program and wanted to mention it in case anybody is interested.

A&E Television - Intervention

I also loved Celebrity Rehab on VH1 which for some reason wasn't well received here....anyway that can still be seen entirely online via VH1's website.
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

AE's Intervention

I really like this show as well. Cried with them a few times.

Comment

AE's Intervention

I find it a really good show...I hope that they let the public know how these addicts are doing in the long run...1year,3years etc.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AE's Intervention

I watch it too. I find it a good deterrent. You see the behaviors of alcoholics/addicts, and the impact that it has on their loved ones.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AE's Intervention

MY favorite show.

Comment

AE's Intervention

i watch A&E intervention on YouTube. I'm in the UK, and only heard of the show through this website.

I also followed Celeb Rehab.

Good choices.
            one, x

Comment

AE's Intervention

This is on now *(EST) and it is about an alcoholic woman who was beautiful until she started drinking. She looks so horrible. Very scary show.

Comment

AE's Intervention

I watch it, but I find it very disturbing! It played a part in me coming to where I am today. Which, is 99 days AF!

Opps, just a little excited there!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

AE's Intervention

Bestlife, wow - 100 days today! You are awesome and have reason to celebrate! Congratulations! Have you posted on the "What I Love About my AF Life" thread? I'd love to hear what changes your life has had since being AF.

Drenched, thank you for this thread. I went on the A&E link you posted and found that you can buy episodes for $1.99 US on ITunes. I purchased one and have really enjoyed it. They also have full episodes for free on A&E. Thought I would share.

Time2Change, do you know what the name was of the woman featured on the show that you watched? Was it the July 14th episode (date of your post)?

Thanks to everyone who continue to post on these threads. Thanks in part to all of you - today is Day 18 AF for me today!
                  God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers...

Comment

AE's Intervention

Not a fun show to watch drunk. I always cried buckets.

Comment

AE's Intervention

That show freaks me out!!!

Sammys

Comment

AE's Intervention

Hey, My Heart,

I have watched this a few times, it is quite "sobering", no pun intended. To see just how devistated once productive lives can become is frightening!

One that was truly painful to watch was the one with the former soap actress. OMG! I cried through most of that one, but the outcome was so amazing!
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                        X