X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do YOU know?

how to feel a SPIRITUAL AWAKENING? you'll know when it happens. :h

Do YOU know?

AND IT COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A NICER SOUL....
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Do YOU know?

question, has anyone felt this?

i asked the audience if ANYONE knows HOW IT FEELS? i have not explained ... has anyone experienced an awakening spiritually? it really happens .... you will know when it happens. :thanks:

Comment

Do YOU know?

in order to remain in SPIRITUAL order .... there can be NO VODKA or WINE ... I need to remember how this feels so i will not forget to tell you...if you want to know? :H

Comment

Do YOU know?

Yes, please tell us! I am very interested! I felt, what I would call, a rapture, once in my early 20's. I was changed by it.
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Do YOU know?

yes for me it was the night i try to kill myself and i took enought pills and al to kill a horse three times over ..but for some reason it wasnt my time .and i woke up to nothing but something .everyone had give up on me and i felt i different .. yeah i felt like hell but it was a good hell does that make since . and i was looking around at everything with my eyes open and good idea's were going thur my head of how i could make the best of everything .. not looking at the worst and look at me now i have almost everything i want.
            and from that day the three last beers are still in the fridg and i have never slip in anyway.
            and right now this coming sunday will be my 9 month without al in my body and i feel great .. yes i have my days but hey who doesnt .. take the good with the bad and live ..
            and believe there is god .. you have the power within to do what ever you want in life and that what i am doing now i got off my ass and made something happen to change my life for the better
            this is my spiritual awakening

peace , love and god bless
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Do YOU know?

Yes, it could be a climax of sorts but not an attempted suicide..i had felt something completely opposite and thought to share, butt now i will keep that feeling tucked in a safe place for ME, ME only because I AM SPECIAL...i feel laughed at and hurt right now. GOD has touched me in a way never before .... i think i am someone else right now. :naked:

Comment

Do YOU know?

Ripple hunny bun babey we love you and understand your not YOUrself always. its okay I am NOT myself most of the time either. Please enjoy who you are today and worry about who you will be tomorrow.

Comment

Do YOU know?

thanks for sharing trlgs...I understood what your telling us and I was moved by it.

Ripple???? no one laughed...are you sure YOUR okay?
                  Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                  :h

Comment

Do YOU know?

Ripple,
                    I have had bunches of spiritual experiences, really, and different types. Sometimes they are pretty heady.
                    But I am wondering how you are doing, because ...well, I am just concerned.
                    Love,
                    Lila

Comment

Do YOU know?

Rippy, What's going on?? Are you OK? Sweetie, no one is laughing at you......but sometimes I do get a bit confused........please continue to share with us!

xxx Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Do YOU know?

I don't see us as Phyisical beings having a spiritual awakening...I think that we are Spiritual beings having a phyisical awakening...
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Do YOU know?

Ripple is well and fine...don't you talk to yourself? she has experienced a spirtitual awakening ..... its the simple things in life that make some happy... :thanks:

Comment

Do YOU know?

stop breathing you may live.

the wonders of an open mind? oops, lets close the door. shut it .... go no further today. :thanks:

Comment

Working...
                            X