Does my butt look big to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's become very obvious that the wine and vodka have packed on the pounds. Along with not drinking and stopping smoking, we have also started a fitness program. Now, while Id rather float in the pool with a beverage or nine, now we are taking nightly walks, I dug the fitness ball out of the garage and Im going to start doing those silly looking excersizes that make the dog look at me funny. Anyone else have any tips or pointers to get this weight off (or at least shoved into a pair of jeans a couple sizes smaller?)
    Do my issues make my butt look big?

dolphin;364122 wrote: m sure the weight will start dropping off you Ready....without all those calories you were drinking..i lost a stone in the first month.
    You Scotties talk funny Just how much does a stone weigh?

Comment

Ha ha I have one of those balls too.lol. Don't know where the hell it is though. I also put on weight, being a beer drinker, and can't wait for it to come off. I am not exercising regularly yet. There is a gym right across the street. I would like to join when I get a bit of money. On the upside, a friend of mine, also a beer drinker, dropped 15lbs without even trying, just stopped drinking.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

The great thing about AZ is that you can hike year round. Obviously you won't want to hike in PHX right now, but a drive to the north you can find cooler spots, and you'll even find water this time of the year!!!
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

lukalee;364130 wrote: The great thing about AZ is that you can hike year round. Obviously you won't want to hike in PHX right now, but a drive to the north you can find cooler spots, and you'll even find water this time of the year!!!
          True...finding the time to get up north is the problem . Maybe Ill try chasing my husband around the living room and up and down the stairs. We're both out of shape so it wouldnt be much of a hunt :H

Comment

dolphin;364136 wrote: A stone is 14lbs...and i'd probably lose another one if i could just give up the pizza!!!
            Give up pizza? ARE YOU MAD??????? :H

Comment

Weight lift...the more muscle you have the faster the fat will burn off. It takes a lot for a woman to bulk up. As long as you keep up your cardio, and add the weights you will be amazed at how much you lose, how fast, and how bloody fabulous you look!

Comment

I agree with Gia, weight training has the biggest impact on burning fat and loosing inches. You will loose "fat" weight but gain muscle weight as well often resulting in a net wash but your close will fit or even better be too loose in no time.

I have added a PACE program that I love. (Pulmonary accelerated cardio exercise) Run, ride, swim, roller blade, power walk your ass off (your pick but do it wide open - full bore) for one minute, then walk one minute repeat for a total of 4 bursts. You are done in less than 10 minutes. The key is you build lung capacity and burn off stress junk in your system. It goes hand in hand with not drinking, you hate doing it but in the end is so good for you. It will burn off the excess "booze puff" on your body in just a couple weeks.
                Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                Watch this and find out....
                http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Went to Dentist today and they said WOW...You have lost weight,lots of weight .....How did you do it???IF THEY ONLY KNEW...
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Yeah, but ReadyOrNot has MY flying pig Avatar.

What is up with that????

I searched far and wide to get it and don't use it anymore but wtf??

Oh, and do weight lifting exercises.

It will help with weight loss AND osteo. Which, apparently, I have. Damn.

A drunk with no bones!!!!!

I am wavering here....

Love,
                    Cindi

Please, somebody laugh because it really isn't funny...
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Oh, and Ready, since you are using MY avatar (okay, okay they are free and you can download any of them... geez)

Your butt looks huge!!

:H:H

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Exercise! It doesn't have to cost much or be anything real big. But get moving! Not just for weight loss, but for mental health also.

I would have never ever been able to move to sobriety without lots of exercise. It has a huge effect on your brain and your emotions and well as making your body feel great so you don't want to drink as much. And you will lose weight if you quit AL and start moving. I love the gym and weights but I also ride my bike, do sports, walk a lot. I have an exercise ball at home that I use a lot. There are tons of things you can do. Find something you like and start doing it. It's hard to get in the routine at first, but once you do, you get hooked on it. You'll look and feel better and will want to drink less - I guarantee.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

cindi;364210 wrote: Oh, and Ready, since you are using MY avatar (okay, okay they are free and you can download any of them... geez)

Your butt looks huge!!

Love,
                          Cindi
                          Just for you...the pig is no more. The butt comment was rhetorical. Way to go. Make the new girl cry.

:H

Comment

Ready,

Gotta love the new girl with the big butt!!!

I like you, though. I was the "flying pig" through much of my MWO life. Everyone loved it. You must not take it away.

I have a big butt, too. Too much AL and not enough "work."

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

However, I can take that Honda S2000 through its motions...

I love that.

Every day.

Love,
                              Cindi

aka Kyle Busch. Kyle Bush... whatever his name is. He is really "on the game" this year...
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X