Does my butt look big to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice thread, thanks! My butt is getting smaller, don't have to do that little bendy plie to get my pants up past it anymore. But man everything feels jigglier! (is that a word) Al and gravity have not been kind. I have been doing supps/cds but had not gotten to the exercise part, my brain kept telling me too. OR maybe it was that suggestion I gave myself in hypno. Anyway after reading this post earlier I stopped using the excuse that the garage was too hot and icky to work my gazelle. Moved my dining room table and brought the gazelle in the house along with my big ball! Worked out for 30 minutes!!! Thanks again, everytime I need a boost my reading finds the "kick" I need !! You all are awesome.
    Butts and all!!:moon:
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

I think you should start by walking a lot. Anytime you feel stressed or having a craving, take a 20-minute walk. And if you are really disturbed like many of us here (haha) you will find yourself moving a lot.

Also, try not to substitute food for booze. This is a time for learning new habits, not just replacing a new substance for the old ones. Read up on low-sugar diets like South Beach Diet.

Try to eliminate refined grains and think about changing one meal a day to a very low-cal one. Like you could have a salad everyday for lunch with dressing you make yourself (not a store-bought one that has corn syrup in it). Or you could have fruit for breakfast every day.

Avoid big bunches of breads.

And check out the fitness threads on this website for sure.

Comment

dolphin;364136 wrote: A stone is 14lbs...and i'd probably lose another one if i could just give up the pizza!!!
        I have pizza once a week! Don't make me give that up!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Readyornot,Every time I see your signature line "do my issues make my butt look big", I laugh like mad! Keep posting all over so I can get my giggle fix! :H
          Happy day, everyone!
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
          X