I've ruined everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ruined everything

Minty....been thinking about this. You know this may be your wake-up call. yeah he was a nice guy and to bad it didnt work out buyt imagine doing that to your husabnd or children ..even worse. A bad situation could have been so much worse. You can now begin healing and get this under wraps before you hurt someone you truly love. I would just let this one go and work on ME if I were you. Many more fish in the sea when you are up and running smoothly. You will gain confidence and strength each sober day under your belt. best of luck to you!!!

AND...Capt...only you dear...only you. They said toss the ball not maul someone with it...LOL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I've ruined everything

bandit..thanks for your advice..yes, i really did like him and I think he liked me but that wasn't really me cos he never knew me without the drink. I'm a different person now, been three days without. I did send him an email but did'nt get a reply. Probably scared the crap out of him. I've deleted him from MSN. I just want to put it in the past and get well.
      Brit..I'll go with that. My kids have been through enough because of me.

Comment

Working...
      X