cool dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool dream

Last night in a dream, I was in a car in a crowded festival. I was looking for hubby. I made the people stop the car so I could go into a liquor store (as they tried to talk me out of it but I shook them off in an agitated manner) and I went straight for the vodka. An employee was showing me the sizes and I had a big bottle in my hand. I gave it back to her saying, "I'm sorry, I don't drink." And I walked calmly out of the store. Very cool dream, don't you think?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

cool dream

That's an awesome dream, greeneyes! Good for you, your subconscious knows what is going on!

I can't remember if you do the CDs, so were the stairs, elevator or beach anywhere in there? LOL!
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

cool dream

oh that is funny Green. i dream just about every nite now. i had not dreamed for a long time before going sober and you know wot i dreamed?

always stranded somewhere without help...where is my husband? could never find or locate him...no where to be found. ull

Today (NOW) ... i don't dream of him actually never and i do not dream of alcohol. :H

Sounds like you are doing GREAT Greenie and you will be just fine! :l

Comment

cool dream

I always dream - my last dream about AL involved me pogo-sticking to the offy to buy some beer. I got there and they didn't have any! Ha! Still not as good as yours but better than dreaming about that giant vodka bottle at work... *sigh*

:H
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

cool dream

Wow Greenie,I used to have the worse Dreams about Liquor stores....nightmares,they were.Everytime I would get a handle on my binging,the nightmares would start...They came sometimes several times a night.I would wake up in a panic thinking that I had hidden a drink.It was so real that sometimes I would check my hiding places to see if there was anything there.I never remember saying(i don't drink in a dream,never once)...I guess my subconscious knows that I am not ever letting AL back in my life because now it isn't even part of my Dream time.I am so grateful that part of my life is over...That Dream makes me feel like it is over for you too....THANK GOD !!!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

cool dream

So unusual that this thread got started cause I was just thinking that I never use to have dreams when AL was in my life, well DUH I was always passed out, and lately I don't remember my whole dream but as I wake up I remember the end of it and it's always a happy dream, if a bit arb.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

cool dream

Greeneyes, Awesome dream! GOOD for you, put AL back on the shelf even in your dreams.

vlad, do you pogo stick often or only in your dreams.

River, good thing vlad wasn't on the beach!
              workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

cool dream

Wow! That is awsome! Barry talked to me about drinking dreams. Had one the night of my first session. Scared the crap out of me! Imagine, we are even AF in our dreams! LOL!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

cool dream

Likewise.

The dreams are wonderful when sober, very visionary and in color. From the moment I don't put alcohol in my body, the beauty of the restoration begins instantly, even if in withdrawl , I can anticipate life unfolding with such magnificence.
                  :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

cool dream

mwo2;364676 wrote:
                    vlad, do you pogo stick often or only in your dreams.
                    I don't even have a pogo-stick...
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

cool dream

Vlad, maybe you're "inner genius" wants a pogo stick

...that guy's hypnotic lines are really stuck in my head. . .:bonkers:
                      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

cool dream

Hi GreenBean: I dream of Al all the time. I'm drinking at breakfast in front of my mom, drinkign at work, always involving shame. BUT, on a tangent, the other night I dreamed of George Clooney

I woke up and cried that it was a dream
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

cool dream

Wow Beaner - you are even dreaming the AF life! Your sub-conscience is really working for you!
                          AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

cool dream

I still wake up wondering if I 'dreamt' it or if I actually 'did' it... (grin)...

Lx
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                            X