Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering

Is There any reason so many of you like this "emotion con" or whatever the thing is called ( EVIE)...... I find it a bit disturbing LOL and its title is B&D an'it there other sites catering for this type of thing????? Shit I cant find'em. And what disturbs me more is that this is a predominantly female forum HAAAAAAAA. Anyway just me maybe !!! been sober too long maybe not sober long enough!!!

:b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d::b&d:

Just Wondering

WOW CAP...I am biting my lip so not to go back to my college physic day and start analyzing you...I had searched the WEB to find a Avatar that showed me beating AL up...After days of searching I found a perfect picture of me as a stick person punching kicking struggling and finally winning the battle...AL is DEAD..When I tried to down load the Avatar,it would not move...said something like TOO MUCH INFO..I asked others to help me figure it out but no luck...I finally gave up and used this one...Not what I wanted but at least I can see myself beating him and that HELPS me....OK????Still would LOVE to use the other one if anyone can make it do it's thing...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just Wondering

Hmmmm.....wondering what the Capt is thinking. LOL. Calling Sigmund Freud.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Just Wondering

Evie PLEASEEEEEEEEEE analyse me !!!!! Stop biting your lip that must hurt

Comment

Just Wondering

I'm with you Capt. I too find this disturbing, not to mention annoying! Sorry, Evie, but I do. It definitely does not help me in any way. I find myself getting past these posts as quickly as possible!

Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Just Wondering

B&D? What the hell is that? I think you can't find the site because it is S & M.
            Goal 1: Today
            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Just Wondering

I Understand Evie but for me beating AL is like seeing him drift off in the wake of my boat peacefully. I abhor violence of any shape or form we can beat things so to speak by giving them a big kiss goodbye. Any way I understand the Avartar thing I am too always searching for the perfect picture latley my beautiful daughter has been drawing 10 of them every day HAAAAAAAAAAA the beautiful thing she is
              Love Cap

Comment

Just Wondering

Dearest Sweet.. SICK Capt,Please quickly Phone my secretary for an appointment...Tell her it's an emergency and to clear my book for the afternoon..

Comment

Just Wondering

Thanks Luk google is such a bastard lol

Comment

Just Wondering

Evie whats the number

Comment

Just Wondering

B & D Bed and Breakfast ????? MMMMMMMMMMM not quite Bed and Death after breakfast maybe Im gettin some where. Any way Evie please am I a complete weirdo seriously I wanna Know
                      cap

Comment

Just Wondering

Capt.....I have been wanting to say something for a while now.....glad to know I am not alone. I agree with you about violence of any sort. I love your metaphor of releasing AL and letting him drift off to sea. Honestly, I am staying in the "I love being a non-drinker" frame of mind. AL has no place in my life. I no longer fight, nor resist!!!

It is like saying, "Anti-War", I would prefer to say, "Pro-Peace"!

I just wish I could get in the "Work" frame of mind!! LOL

xx Kate
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Just Wondering

Less disturbing???/I hope so!!!

Comment

Just Wondering

Me too Kate by the way Whats WORK Oh yes that thing that we DOOOO....... I have been listening to my Aussie Hypno tapes I love"m. "love being a non-drinker" I love that simple series of words.... the best to you kate
                            Love always cap and may peace win over its a sure bet back it!!!!!

Comment

Just Wondering

For right now I must be on guard for ALs attack...He has snuck up on me tooo many times in the past and ambushed me when I did not see him coming...I am getting to a place of comfort so I hope soon not to have to be on 24/7 guard..I think it was about the 3rd month last time when i was confident in my soberiety...That lasted over 17yrs....This time it will be forever..

Comment

Working...
                              X