Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Wondering

Evie the Go thing is COOL love it My sweetest of hearts" this time it will be forever" you said.... ALs gone or else a 6 foot 4 large Australian will be knock'in on your door to give you a big bloody hug and seeking a free consultation!!!!! I honestly think you are the only person that can tell me who I am !!!!
    LOVE Cap

Comment

Just Wondering

A quick Google found ... "Bondage and Domination" :H:H THWACK!!!
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Just Wondering

Ok Dex so who bandages me up before she insists I l y down and go to out patients LOL

Comment

Just Wondering

Who I think you are ,dearest CAP is a an eternal spark of the Divine that signed up for a class,here in the school room(planet Earth)...Your quite familiar with this school as you have been here many times before so no kindergarten stuff this time around...This time you choose real challenges.Only with the tough stuff can we truly grow as a soul...The higher the hurtles the more effort you must put into it but once you have done it and stop to look back at what you have been able to do,the deeper the since of accomplishment and inner peace...
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just Wondering

Evie thank you... but one problem I don't recall signing up for any class I'm a professional truant!!!!!! always was always will be... love always cap ( I use the word "always" a'lot don't I mmmmmmmmmmm have to think about that why????? ) The plot thickens!!!!!

Comment

Just Wondering

I think we all have to be supportive of each other. DIfferent things are empowering for different people, really. Sometimes women have to learn to get real tough, sometimes people have to learn to not be tough. Does that make sense?
              Lila

Comment

Just Wondering

I definitely believe that "What we Resist Persists", this is also true of AL. For me, I needed to surrender to living life without alcohol. I no longer allow alcohol to absorb any of my energy. I discovered this to be the "Key" at about 90 days sober. The Universe is so generous, it provides insight as needed. All we have to do is listen!!! I am still vigilant when thoughts of alcohol cross my mind, but I once again surrender and very quickly continue on my path!!

Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Just Wondering

Kate you said this "I no longer allow alcohol to absorb any of my energy." Thats is what i believe!!!!!! what Alcohol does to us... we think as we suck from its bottle that we gain some sort of energy but the barstard sucks the life out of us it will steal everything from you unfortunatley while you are LOOKING and not realise it. THE ULTIMATE THEFT

Comment

Just Wondering

Good for you ...Kate...

Comment

Just Wondering

You do not remember signing up for school because you were pure spirit at the time...Now you are spirit temporarily dwelling in this low frequency realm of the physical sensation...I call it (stuck in the mud)...We have to resonate at this lower frequency in order to stay in the physical body..When we complete this course of study we simply return to pure spirit...just as water evaporates from a glass...You asked so this is my belief...

Comment

Just Wondering

Evie, Love your posts. So raw, from who you are, with no pretense or judgmentalism.

You speak and express your ideas so uniquely.

You amaze me and keep me inspired . You draw me out of my hole. The moments I have been blessed with your concern have been the complete antithesis of what I have known.

I thank The Heavens For You.
                        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                        X