Happy Birthday Bootcampbarbie!

Happy Birthday, Boots!!!!

I hope you are having a great day!

It's been fun watching you grow.....

Don

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOTSIE!!!!!!

Have a great day - you deserve it just for always being you!

Love'n hugs
      FMS xx
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Birthday greetings from Arizona!! Have a GREAT day and many more to follow!! Treat yourself! Go shove a skinny, younger, busty blonde chick for no reason. I look forward to doing that every year on my birthday.
        Do my issues make my butt look big?

Comment

Bootsie, my dear friend. Happy Birthday!!!! I luv you.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Have a grand day, Bootsie.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Bootsie! I hope you are pampering yourself and having a great day!

Comment

Bootcampbarbie, wishing you the best as you deserve all that and more!
                Thanks for all your wonderfull posts and I appreciate you as well as you are special, bright ,inspiring and fun~
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Bootsie, Happy Birthday to someone who brings out the best in everyone. I'm so proud of you and what you have accomplished. May this birthday be just a beginning of all that is good to come your way. With much love, 99.

Comment

Bootsie Babes
                    Many Happy Returns

Hope you've had a great day!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Happy Birthday Bootcamp!!! may the garlic fairy bring you lots of happy treats
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I'm a day late babe, but wishing you the greatest birthday weekend ever!!:h
                        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

oh my god i feel so bad cuz i didn't even see this thread. and thank god for my buck for pming me today and saying hey goof ball go to the site.. oh gosh i just adore you all. i love lovelove you all and a few more days and i have whoop whoop 7 months sobriety. i'd count out hte days but i don't have enough digits anywhere to count that high. so for my bday i watched every possible movie out there in that week and loved them all. then i did something daring silly fun outrageous and the kind of the thing you should never share on a thread. yep at 48 i got my nipples pierced. ahahahahahahahaha lmao oh and belly button too. but hey i didn't pass out on that one. after a valium and a vicodin since i don't drink and hubby saying you'll be okay i did it. i'm not sure why i did it but well i've been thinking about it for 2 years. so yes i've shared the most outrageous thing ever. ahahahahahahahah now that should just make all of you grab yourself and go ouch. and believe me today as i taught a class of ceos and had a hugely padded bra on i was indeed going what the hell was i thinking.ahahahahahhahah but life begins at 48 and it's sexy and well, after reading hippies text i couldn't call myself a hundred times so i whipped out my favorite lipstick. inside joke ;0) ohhhhhhhh this is the funniest share ever and i did it while drinking sleepy time tea as i just got home from conference must sleep fast work all day and race back to do more consulting and can i say ouch.....so be prepared for those of you thinking you may just hit 48 someday. all kinds of wild stuff happens. ahahahahahahahaha lmao. seriously though, i've made a lot of really precious and valuable friends in the year i've been here and it has been a wild ride and i am so so so grateful for you every second of the day.. and rj rocks. you are all inspiration to me sober or not by your sure willingness and courage to be human and to stand up and take on your life. love love bootsie girl. and i don't even know what kind of barbie this makes me. hummmmm not malibu barbie. i think it is hummmmmm not rocker barbie... well sophisticated professional barbi on the outside and hot barbi when no one is looking. aahahahahahahahahah temptress barbie. oh that is good. nite all. have to go and bandage a few items
                          :welcome:

Comment

You god-damn crazy woman ya!!!.......AND nearly 7 months!! Wow how time flies. Good for you girl. A Word of warning as well. Be careful drying yourself after showers with cotton towels!! OUCH!! caught myself a few times after I'd just had mine done and it hurts like hell!! Not so bad once they're healed!!!

Love and Happiness (as always)
                            Hippie
                            xx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Congrats on the birthday and the 7 months!!

The nipple event though? Hmmmm....good luck with that! OUCH!

:wow:
                              Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

Damn! Yeowww! God! I can't even go there! You're a braver women that I am! Whew! One of my eyeballs is scrinched permenantly closed just thinking about it! And you thought I was winkin!
                                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X