Happy Birthday Bootcampbarbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fell off my barbie chair just now laughing best. hahaah thanks for the tip hippie. i think i will just wear my padded bra for like 24 hours a day as it hurts like hell. but can i say you have to turn that baby everyday for 2 months.this is far worse then drinking. oh my gawd. now you know what best? your eyes will be permanently squinched both of them. ahahhahahhah thanks india and all
    :welcome:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB.....IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bootsie, are you out of your cottonpickingmind? I used to like thinking about you and now all I can think about is piercedbarbietittis..........oh the pain of it........well it's your tittie.......oh I need a brown paperbag......I am hyperventilating just thinking about it........!
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

okay my beauty. i'm hyperventilating. hahahahaa this is so painful. i just never had any real sensitivity. dieing of laughter but oh my gawd. wow.......
          okay this a new world. whooooooo. sobriety never was so amazing.
          luv u honey bunny

Comment

OMG yeah I forgot about the turning of the rings!!!("MY PRECIOUS!!")lol Not nice if they're slightly crusty!! I was thinking of getting one of mine done again to be honest reading your post bootsie but remembering that I think I'll just opt for getting my nose re-pierced again!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hippie, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

ahahahahahahahahahhaha fell off my barbie chair. ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahha this is way too funny. oh come on this really is.
                .......... okay i am never taking off my padded bra again. ever... that is it.. since i have never actually well usualy i never wear a bra now i am never taking it off.
                aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah. i need comfort. maybe ice cubes. oh where is betty boop when i need her? trixy and betty would have helped me and a few other of my favorite cohorts. hummmmmm they would know exactly what to do. ah sigh they all left. maybe tawny will come back and save me. hahhahahahaha well the boots has definitely done it this time. the navel is really not bad i mean you just pull it up and down. i decided today on hydrogen peroxide. ahahahahahahahahah. nap time then off to work the consulting nite shift. where is the padded thing.

Comment

Damn Barbie! I had my belly button pierced years ago and that was enough pain, I can't even begin to imagine nipples! You go girl! Glad you had a good birthday!
                  Marcie

Comment

Happy B-Day!!!!!!
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Happy birthday boots!!
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Hello Sweet! Just stopped by to say I hope those nips are better today! Yeouch! uch::wow::no:
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Bootsie,

Happy belated Birthday!!

and yeow. Not sure I can even begin to conceive of the pain. Not sure why I want to.

Hope they are worth it once all is said and done...

Love ya!!
                          Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                          X