Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are what matters, for matter is embued with eliments that created this Universe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are what matters, for matter is embued with eliments that created this Universe.

What makes a difference is different for many of us.

I plan to survive.

I look forward to listening and understanding your bright minds.

I may not make sense , for I have been a recluse for a time.

My abilties have been bound by fear.

Art makes sense to my delicate presence. I meant to say that Art interprets me.
    The simplicity of the originallity. The origin of the meanings source.
    The colors guide my soul to a level that brings relief.

I appreciate you.

Thanks You for being you.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Theme,

take butcher's paper and paint - preferably to music. Just paint and go - you are free - just paint with everything you have in you.

It is the most amazing and freeing thing that you can do.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Theme I think you have a real flare with words too. I sometimes wish I had more of an opportunity for my own creative outlet as a musician/sound engineer.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Hippie,

Right before I read your posts, my spirit says~ " Here comes brilliance"

I appreciate you as your are, for all that enter in here are amazing.
        I come off odd, I know, believe me. If one tried to interpret Abstact art into words , it would be interesting.

I come from my heart.
        My mind, the way my thoughts are constructed and then delivered get lost a bit in the interpretation.

But, I mean no harm.

Thank You for the welcoming way your words open up a door.
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
        X