Friday Ass Kickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Ass Kickers

Yes Cs i ain' t been paid yet sheeeeesh how many captains can there be in this friggin world!!!! Barstards there all out to get me !!!!!!!
    love always the one and only CAPTAIN

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

Hi CS04,
      I would love to chat and go to chat but just cannot seem to access it on my laptop - keeps blocking it for security reasons. My husband is a computer man and I have asked him many a time to have a look at it for me but I don't think he wants to. Think you were on Bellas post earlier about spending time on MWO etc.... I don't think my hubby likes the idea of me chatting to anyone here, likes the idea of the programme etc., but not the idea of me talking to others... in case i might run away....... as if I could afford it!!!
      It's after 3am here now and I just cannot sleep
      :h
      Bandit
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

Captn, how old is your baby girl? What a joyous smile. We'll have to get the kiddies on a play date...

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

CS shes 6 and yes a play date would be wonderful shes an only child loves every chance to -play with kids here own age instead of her shrek daddy but youre in OHIO Lucy (her name) is here in Melbourne oz
          Love cap

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

CS, sorry I wasn't here earlier to chat. I can't tell if you are still online or not. There seems to be quite a few people in chat right now. I put my movie on pause to check out the MWO scene. LOL!!
            I'm gonna try to go to bed early so I can wake up early to go hiking. If I am not up and out of the house by 6am I pretty much blow it off because it is too damn hot outside.
            I hope everyone has a great night/morning!!!!!.......And my final video of the day is............

[ame= ]YouTube - Sir Mixalot - Baby got Back ( I like big butts )[/ame]
            Goal 1: Today
            Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

Hey!
              I'm still up.... watching Dateline, which the second story just happens to take place in Dublin, Ireland! One2.... I'm sure you are sleeping, but I'm pretty sure I saw you on TV tonight?? LOL!
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

What a hoot Lukalee!

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

BTW, where the hell is Condoleezza Rice and her dancing cat today?

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

Date line MMMM here in oz a date is the small circle that makes a arsehole we use the expression hows your date mate sparingly because it always starts a fight and Im not a fighter . So what was i talking about >>>>MMMMMMMMMMMMMM . watching Date Line must be like looking at a constant ARSEHOLE
                    Cap

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

LOL!!!!

Not at all Capt! Its a news show.... but it follows really interesting stories and each story is years in the making. Tonight there were two. One was about a high profile murder which had a crazy twist, the second was about a drunk driving incident, and the drunk driver fled to Dublin Ireland and was undetected for years. It had really interesting twists, but its all based on facts and actual news.

Apparently Dateline has a hole new meaning in Australia! Sorry, couldnt resist.

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

[ame= ]YouTube - Schweaty Balls[/ame]

Comment

Friday Ass Kickers

I thought about the Schweddy Balls earlier, but was afraid our non US people wouldn't get it. Especially since I spent so much time on the SNL Scottish thing (if its not Scottish it's crap)

I am not normally a fan of such ballsy humor...Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                          X