Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you remember your happiest moments?

Hi!

The birth of my daughter....NUMBER 1! She was just beautiful.....BUT A LONG LABOR!!!! She didn't even cry at first. She just came out and sorta opened her eyes, like "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN, YOU COULD'NT HAVE DONE THIS A LITTLE FASTER????" She was as tired as I was!!!!

Number 2 - National gymnastics meet - Won 1st place !!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE BOMB!!! Knowing my next stop was one more meet to see if I could make it Olympic trials! Well, that "one more meet" I ripped my elbow to shreds and the dream was gone, just like that! But for that moment in time, before the elbow crap, it was wonderful.
    "Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Comment

When my children were born. One was no more special than the other. I couldn't wait to see what they were going to like like.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

lol the 90's. 2001 was dope too. good timez...

Comment

September 12th when the adoption agency called and said they had a baby girl for me....
          three month later when I found out I was pregnant and had another baby girl...
          one was a special delivery the other was a surprise package...
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

One of my happiest memories was when I decided to leave my husband. I had put up with so much for so long. I was raised pretty religious, so I didn't see divorce as an option. THen all of a sudden, one night I decided. It felt so wonderful. I felt so magical and powerful.
            Lila

Comment

Working...
            X