Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic hair products.

Hi guys,
    Can anyone recommend (ie tried and tested) organic hair products available from shops in UK......must be competitively priced. Looking for shampoo, conditioner and reconstructor.

I was a hair`s breadth (lol.......not!!!) from the A&E Dept of the hospital earlier in week due to bad flare up of scalp psoriasis on brink of infection. Am all better now, but no more chemicals are going on my head, so.......anyone???

Darling x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Organic hair products.

Nah dolph........gave up on all the oils.......all the docs do is recommend oily treatments (believe me.......cade oil would make you wish to lose your sense of smell!!!) and hit me with steroids........bah humbug to that!!!! Cleared my scalp with a simple emoillient, so hope to find hair care products with all natural ingredients.

You know who Marie Helvin is too???........OMG.......we`re showing our age!!!! LMAO

Darling x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Organic hair products.

There is a product called Arbonne~:: Arbonne International ::
      and it is amazing. It is organic, and it only takes very small amounts. It has hair items as well as many other such as skin.
      My hair has never been this healthy.
      Your hair is like silk.

Best of Luck~
      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Organic hair products.

THIS ORGANIC PRODUCT WILL MAKE ANYTHING GROW ! HA! LOL! IAD.
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Organic hair products.

I like EO products. You can google that and take a look-see. They have an online store in the UK. Also look at EWG Home | Environmental Working Group. It is a site that rates products of all kinds in terms of safety of ingredients. EO rated low (low number is good). Browse the site and find cosmetics then hair care I think. They changed the site a bit so i can't tell you exactly how to get there, but you'll get the idea.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Organic hair products.

Hi,
            A company that I have a lot of faith in is Aubrey Organics. They have been in the business of organic hair and skin care since the 60's. Their prices are very competetive. You can check out their website at aubreyorganic.com.

Another excellent hair organic hair care line is Giovani, not sure if it is carried in the UK.

Hope this helps! Take care sweetie, hope all else is well with you!
            XXX Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Organic hair products.

Aubrey always gets good reviews.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Organic hair products.

Star!

Even if you're getting organic products i would still go for an oil based shampoo rather than a cream. My scalp was a complete mess after I had my dreads cut off and creams really made it worse and irritated the scalp. Even before that I was told by my mum's hairdresser that cream shampoos and conditioners were not good for the scalp; they're too harsh, apparently!! I used Vosene shampoo for years after that!!

There are plenty of web-sites if you google search 'organic hair products' that may give you some ideas. Most of them though are online stores but it will give you a good idea as to what to look for in your local shops. Try and get scent free ones as well if you can!! If all else fails why not ask your GP for some medical shampoos if your scalp is that bad as you may be able to get them on prescription.

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                X