A whole week AF....GO ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haaaa !!! Haaaaa !!!! Your Avator looks like my lil' Niblet all grown up !!!!! LOL !!! Toooo Funny !!!
    Only thing is my little Niblet is a miniature and isn't big atall...
    May I suggest Crochetting or perhaps knitting... Maybe cross-stitch, sewing, stained glass class, macromay plant hanger making, baking, gardening, painting, reading, doing a puzzle of your choice, write a small novel, or journal your daily activities, ride a bike, swimming, canoeing, hiking, take a judo class, volounteer your time with some lovely old folks, go to the library, get together with an old friend, or just jump into bed for some hot sex !!! Haaaa !!! Haaaa !!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Good job!!
      One week down, a great accomplishment...as to vices...how about some good chocolate?
      it is good for you....and it goes nicely with niblet's last suggestion....have fun!

Comment

Dunno about healthy...

Um,
        Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla, out of the carton, with a fork
        bubble wrap! extra tempting if people around!!
        44-oz Diet Coke, fountain, extra ice
        massages, extra deep on back and booty
        Cold Case Files, American Justice, other true crime shows that come in marathons on A&E
        Hamburger Helper stroganoff made with veggie hamburger
        "O" magazine
        taking myself out to eat at a great restaurant with a good book (have had to explain to more social friends that this is actually a fabulous luxury for me and NOT a "cry for help")

Those were just off the top of my head...

Comment

Larisa, I used to go out with myself and a book all the time. In my other life, single-career- big city. Now single, 3 kids, small town...hmmm I should start taking myself out to dinner when the kids are at their dad's... something to consider..
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Larisa,

Ha Ha. I travel for a living.

Sitting in a nice restaurant with a book is situation normal for me. Sigh. I would rather be with hubby.

Luckily, I have been working out of the house for almost a month now!!

Yay!!

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Great job! And another congrats for not strangling your Mom - I know how that is! You are doing great. I have three more days before I can post the same (not the strangling part...lol)

Kat
              "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Working...
              X