Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is my Birthday and I will not drink!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy belated birthday Ready!! Hope you had a great sober day! :l

Just curious, is your dog being treated for the lymphoma? (No cure I know, but buying more time so to speak?)

Best wishes! :h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Ready-
      I hope your birthday was wonderful!!!
      This year was my first sober birthday and it was an amazing day for me, really a great step into my "new" year...best wishes!!!
      xo

Comment

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It was a "quiet" birthday...I cooked a nice meal for me and hubby..we went out last Sat nite. I remained sober and feel great today. I love all my friends here.

LTV25...I decided against chemo as I just didn't want to put her or I thru that. I belong to a Canine Cancer site...and everyday people come on there talking about their doggies being sick and not eating from chemo. My baby is 11 and she has had a wonderful life. She is on Prednisone right now. She was DX'd 5/2/08. Everyday is a miracle..she has good days and now she has some bad days. Watching your baby progress into this disease is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. Thanks for asking about her.

R2C
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
        :h

Comment

Working...
        X