those little moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those little moments

Cindi forgot to tell you i was bought up a catholic( bless me father for I HAVE SINNED) i cant accept that I didnt SIN never have never will just waiting for the day he/her re enters my heart. I left him/ her on the side of the road.
    cap

Comment

those little moments

Cindy I find it easier to believe in HER thanks for that....... always thought others were thinking maybe hes a she. Love you Cindi I know this is a hard time for you until Lenair hang in you are the bravest of souls !!!!!
      love always cap

Comment

those little moments

Such a beautiful thread bringing tears to my eyes.

Never able to have children, love them, am wanting to find away to be around them. Nieces and Nephews far away, but, they tell me they miss their Auntie Karen.

We are those children, still with that wonder and love with all those pure questions.
        This worlds ego based system hinders, abit, but all that and more is us in our true identities.

Lenair, sounds amazing. I am so full of anticipation for you and others that are placed on that path. I anticipate a miracle and some deep knowledge. It is a different kind of medicine. It is a unique suppliment to address on its own level with information so vital.
        I am jumping up and down with joy for you. I am embraced with doses of encouragement as I view from where I am, someone with such courage and determination to not be taken by this thief.

I believe in GoOD, in goodness from the source of our creation. This planet Earth and all its beauty and splendor in the form of nature from which we are in relation to is spendid.

You are spendor and messengers of the source because you create beauty and more beauty in the passing of our time while here.

" You are a child of this universe, no less than the moon or the stars you have a right to be here. And rather it is clear to you, you have a right to be here and the Universe is unfolding as it should"~
        :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

those little moments

Children are little angels on earth....what an amazing story.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

those little moments

Well luv some days I see a little tail and horns HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wishing for that little angel to return to the table to eat her dinner LOL
            love always Cap

Comment

those little moments

The greatest wisdom comes from children - they show us up all the time!!! Thanks for the thread Captn!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
              X