X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A contributing thread for the tapestry.

Gallery: 0
    My Mood:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One time as I was approaching Vegas at one of the most beautiful places in the desert I had an experience.
    The sky above me was a akin to a firey red mist.
    On my left was the full moon as viewed in the day exactly at eye level and on my right in exactly the same place was the sun with such amazing colors. I had to pull over to take it all in.

That is how I feel somewhat.
    I am in this , place, right between night and day in an exact moment if that makes sense. It is as if I am right in the center, but, I view myself from the outside looking in.
    This alcoholism disorder places you in between worlds. One is an abstact obstrucion that blacks out any light as the true realities exist where your true colors are expressed to such a degree where there is no separation.

You help,so. I feel happiness through what I experience, not because of what I am.
    I know there is love, always. I believe everything that annoys us about another can help us to understand ourselves. When I am "under it's spell", I am another.
    I am listening and learning. I believe wisdom is the reward for listening over a lifetime.

Some days, if I start the potion early on, 12 hours is a lifetime. I still enter in here.
    I struggle for I wonder if I am missing something. I read that "It's the very things we think we know that keeps us from learning what we should know.
    I address matters to my intuition.
    Am I ignorant of something?
    Am I afraid of something?
    Am I stuborn on some matter?
    I am hopeful, even if it is the last remaining thread to what completes the tapesty.
    Sometimes, not knowing something is normally a milestone on the way to knowledge.

I attempt to not live in the past or overly concentrate on the future, but to concentrate more on the present as I have always lived my life.
    I am in limbo.
    I try to forget, and do my favorite and that is to laugh for it is better than recalling and being sad.
    You help.

Sometimes what I want most in life is somebody who points out what I could do and what I am capable of.
    You help.

My life, so precious, as is yours must be lived with love and humor.
    Love to understand
    and humor to endure.

I am in the understanding that I am enduring through your help.

Your help reflects your magnificence.

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

A contributing thread for the tapestry.

Thankyou for sharing yourself with us..:armsaround:
    workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Working...
    X