today is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today is good

Boy do i feel better after a couple of weeks of amino acid therapy, i think GABA is making the most difference. I've also made a Dr. appt., found a place to walk, finding ways to occupy my time, sundays are terrible for me so lonely so now i'm looking for p/t job or different close by things to do. Very excited found a New Thought church not far away(no sin, no guilt ) only your divine magnifance (spell) very freeing. I'm still drinking but trying to set myself up for success once I have evrything in place. Book. meds etc. That day is coming.
    Namaste

today is good

Congrats to all your new found success's gatorgirl!! I will look into the amino acid's as well. Sounds like you have thought your plans thru to ensure your success. Keep us posted on how it's going.

R2C
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
    :h

Comment

today is good

Hi Gatorgirl, Hope the church thing works out for you. I myself haven't had much luck with my spiritual endeavors. I just believe in a good god. Be kind to yourself. The amino's work for me, but I've also allowed myself the topa, so as to moderate in the future. Tried amino only in the past and it didn't go so well. Day 12 AF for me and feeling very peaceful. Yesterday was a bit unsettling, but made it through. Hope all goes well with your goals. Namaste, Keek

Comment

today is good

Hey Gatorgirl
        I sent you a PM.....
        Bama girl here also. And grandmother of four.
        Let's talk.
        :lNancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

today is good

Hi Gatorgirl, I hope today is also good for you. I'm glad to hear the supplements are working. Keep up the good work.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X