Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWO DISCO INFERNO - Friday Night. Ladies Free. No T-Shirts. No Sneakers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay people. It's 5:39 pm here. Friday Night. Kind of feel like a party. Does anyone else?
    Should we dust off the bell bottoms and platform shoes and cut loose a little?

AF drinks at the bar - free all night!! LET"S PARTY!!!

Let's get the par-tay started...... Woo Hoo!!! You Should be Dancin'!!!! CRANK IT UP!!!!

[ame= ]YouTube - John Travolta Saturday Night Fever 'You Should Be Dancing'[/ame]

Comment

Geez people, can you keep the noise down? It's 7.50am Saturday morning and I was hoping for a nice long sleep-in ...

Comment

I've got more work to do, so i probably won't make it for awhile, but here is some music to get you all started!!:H:H

[ame= ]YouTube - Bee Gees Stayin' Alive[/ame]
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

here you go hot stuff

[ame= ]YouTube - Donna Summer - Hot Stuff[/ame]
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

NICE ONE LVT!! You had me up outta my chair for sure!

I plan on changing my outfit several times throughout the night, but thought I'd start with this one......

(who IS that annoying guy standing behind me !?!?!?!?!)

Comment

".......sittin' here eatin' my heart out TLR..... "

Okay guys - I had to go hook up the external speakers to the computer. I can tell this is going to be a good party........

[ame= ]YouTube - The Trammps Disco Inferno[/ame]

Comment

TLR? That You?!? Nice chest hair!!!!

Comment

Years ago I went out to the bar I worked at it was my night off and the door person who was collecting the cover charge says hey take over for me for awhile so I say ok. These really phoofy type girls come in tons of makeup, big hair et. and I tell them its like 2 dollars each they say were not paying. So I say yes you are and they say no we never pay so I say fine keep the money you need it for hairspray. They got all pissed off at me and later followed me in the bathroom and came in there to kick my ass.

See what happens when I go out and there a band and you leave me in charge of stuff!!!

Sammys

Comment

No T-shirts? Does that mean this is a topless party?
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Kool & The Gang - Celebration[/ame]

Comment

OMG, if I play these videos out loud, my family (esp 17 yo) will think I am nuts!! (OK maybe I am nuts....) "Whether you're a lover or whether you're a mother you're stayin alive, stayin alive..." Apt phrase for us, eh!

Comment

that's freakin' hilarious sammys. I so know the type. Way to lay down the law with those tarts!

lukalee topless is fine with me. RJ may have other ideas, but hey, it's Friday night - maybe she' not looking!

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - We Are Family - Sister Sledge (HQ Audio)[/ame]

Comment

CS tell them it's TIME TO DANCE!!!!!!!

woo hoo lukalee - yes we are!!!! I'm cranking it up right now.......

Comment

Working...
                              X