Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWO DISCO INFERNO - Friday Night. Ladies Free. No T-Shirts. No Sneakers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told u -- I just got busted by teenager for supposedly being on YouTube! I have to admit I know nothing about YouTube.

We should be dancin -- yeah -- but the fam had afternoon vacation day on a Lake Erie "cruise" so everyone (except me and teenager) is sleeping. Who knows about dinner...I feel like I'm in a hotel in another city, where ya just hang out. Since the boat cost us nothing (free tix! saved $45) I am in vacation mode......

Comment

I am in but have to join in a bit. Have fun!

Comment

OMG I feel like I'm playing..... quarters ! Except instead of drinking, it's like every time you guys put up a video, I have to get up and dance! It's very hard for me to sit still to these songs!!! You're going to tire me out (but I need the cardio! keep it coming.....)

okay, for a little breather..... I just posted this video on subscribers. All I can say is that for whatever reason, it makes me very very happy . You MUST watch at least 'til about 2:20 when the fun really starts. The "disco music" that kicks in is, well, I sure don't have THAT record.....

[ame= ]YouTube - learn disco[/ame]

Comment

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwa57zi-aOU&feature=related]YouTube - Keep on dancing[/ame]
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Ok. Let's go everyone knows this one.....

[ame= ][/ame]

Comment

Dolphin, are you an 80s junkie? I may have to introduce stepson to Erasure! LOL

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - Leo Sayer - You make me feel like dancing (1976)[/ame]
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Here ya go tawny...
                  [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRxYKvTLgQ]YouTube - Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers (HQ Audio)[/ame]
                  workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

Y-M-C-A

T2Change, love it! Got my arms in the air! I was at a bar in Finland in 1989, before the disco thing came BACK to the US, and we heard the Village People...and we knew that if it was happening in Europe, it would soon be [back] in the States. Look how it has stuck!! EEK!

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - GAP BAND - Party Train[/ame]
                      Goal 1: Today
                      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! I'm SO FAR BEHIND !!!! I'LL BE DANCING ALL NIGHT!! WOO HOO!!!

Dolphin I adored that one! It's going on the ipod ASAP!!!!

okay - back to the dancing.......

Comment

Here is my contribution. Can't have a disco party without this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiG-VpTT3UE[/video]]YouTube - Disco Duck

Comment

For Dolphin and Pipsqueak

and any other Scots out there -- Bay City Rollers! Reminds me of Tiger Beat magazine, circa 1975!

Comment

Should we post a "how old are you" thread?! I'm 42, but LMAO OTF.

Comment

I know many of us LOVE this song and rock out to it!

YouTube Music Videos 60s 70s - George Harrison - My Sweet Lord - Concert For Bangladesh - Blogs - YouTube MySpace Video - Noolmusic.com

Comment

Working...
                                X