For Hippy and all the dads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Site has a lot of mums just thought it would be nice to remember the dads all 3 of us LOL we love our children ssooooooooooooo much don't forget the dads!!!!!!!! our kids are counting on us dads to BE there and Im sure we all agree we shall be there for them!!! but a loving dad is a special thing aint it. A big part of my sober life is to be a better dad
    Love always cap

YEP, DADS ARE NEEDED....THIER'S NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT, IAD.... ( HOW DID MY AK47 GET IN THAT PICTURE !?! HA!)
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

YES Dad's are needed .... in one way or another ....so STAY SOBER... that's an ORDER ....

:l:l:goodjob:
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

IAD have you done the sensitive new age guy test recently HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Orders recieved H

Comment

Iad you own a AK 47 !!!!!!!!!!!!! remind me to speak to you about THAT you were the Russian spy Regan appointed to de stabilize germany I hate guns

Comment

To you Dads -

My Dad drank himself to death. Literally. This is such a lifelong heartache. I loved him so much. I was truly "Daddy's little girl". I so admire you for taking your fatherhood and sobriety so seriously. For understanding how precious it is to the likes of us daughters. You're giving your little ones a treasure they will have in their hearts forever.

I think you're just awesome :h-

WW xox

Comment

My stepfather is my Dad, and I truly love him. He was always meant to be my Dad, Mom just took a detour. And your kids are counting on you... xoxoxox.... to all of you daddy's.

Comment

Capn Jack
                  Is that your daughter? She is beautiful!! Don't you have sole custody? If so that is amazing.
                  There really is a need out there for active fathers - they are very necessary. My x is very inactive. I try to be the mom and dad -take them fishing (yuck!!) biking(fun!), play catch (boring!)woodworking(okay)
                  Fathers are very important!!!
                  Gia, when I am ready I would like to find a good step-dad for my kids!
                  Lila

Comment

Stay sober for the young ones and yourself

Ha Grandtwins!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/565626=3617-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

CAPT'N, I'M SENSITIVE & UNDERSTANDING HA! ( I DON'T HAVE A AK47 IN MY HOUSE !) I'M AN EXPERT MARKSMAN, BUT MY WIFE WON'T ALLOW ARMS IN OUR HOUSE....IAD.
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yeah Captn. been meaning to ask you if your avatar was a picture of your daughter. She IS beautiful mate and like YOU getting sober had a lot to do with me becoming a better father to my daughter too. Even though she was too young to understand in the beginning and my guilt was purely my own I now know that she'd notice straight away if I was drinking again. My attitude towards her would be completely different and she would without a doubt see a change in me. That I'm not prepared to let happen.

Me and Jas at her brithday party last November!!

Love and Happiness
                        Hippie
                        xx
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Awww. You guys are so special!!

Love you all.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

thank you captn.. i really wouldnt know what to do without my two sons they are the greatest aand i love them so much and they love me now the way i am sober ,laugh and talk more .. its great to be a dad
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hippie
                              She is adorable. Enjoy every sober minute with her. They grow up very fast.
                              XO
                              Time

Comment

Working...
                              X