For Hippy and all the dads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad u started this thread Cap. I too was "daddy's little girl", but he was a very scary binge drinker. He did not do much with me growing up, and I know that I have long-standing issues because of his drinking and rage. I am soooo grateful to say that I have not seen him intoxicated or heard about him doing any drinking in over 10 years. He is a pretty healthy 76 year old now and we have a Great relationship now!!! I have a son who is 28 and his Dad is a drug addict. My son has not seen him in years. We do not even know if he is alive. My son has excelled so much in his life and is a very successful adult. He is currently "Mr. South Carolina" Middleweight. He went to college on an athletic scholarship, broke State records in Lacrosse. All things his Dad missed out on because of Drugs. You Dads are so Important!!!!:heart:
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hippy she is beautiful
      Cap

Comment

Oh what a beautiful picture Hippie!! You two are just gorgeous.
        Thanks for showing it-

ww xox

Comment

Thanks wonder for the previous comments hope your dad is still in your heart in a good way
          Love always cap

Comment

Hippie, I can be a real Gibbon sometimes !!! Everyone was telling me you were upset, but not why !!! Sorry Chap ! I have 3 little apes I have to look after...I know How tough it would be to have them seperated from me ! Take care . IAD>
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yahoo for the Pappas, they are SO important.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

HIPPIE, YOUR DAUGHTER IS PRETTY, JUST LIKE MINE ! HA! I WAS TAKEN BY YOUR WORDS: YOU WOULD'NT START DINKING AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER WOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. REMEMBER THAT HIPPIE.....EVERYTIME YOU GO FOR A DRINK. EVEN IF SHE'S NOT WITH YOU, SHE'LL KNOW. YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE OR THING LET YOU GO BACK ON YOUR PROMISE TO HER. JUST GETTING CRAZY......TAKE CARE & LET'S STAY SOBER FOR OUR GIRLS !! IAD.
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hippie, she is an absolute little doll!!

Comment

Working...
                  X