ARRRRRRRGH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARRRRRRRGH!

The MIL is driving me up the wall... I've had 3 drinks already!!!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

ARRRRRRRGH!

Try to remain calm; they do that, most of them make a career out of it.

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

Thankfully I got on great with my ex's mum! We used to get right pissed and sing old Irish songs down the market garden late at night!!lol She's real young at heart and a fabulous artist.

sorry you're having to put up with the MIL anyway vlad!! My brother had to put up with years of shit from his MIL until he finally got divorced (not because of her mind you but very close!!!).

Thanks for your post yesterday vlad ya crazy woman ya!! It definitely brought a smile to my face!! Keep ya chin up and go easy on the drinks hey?!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

Oh, how a lot of us can relate! I have to take an extra-strength Aspirin before I even go see my MIL! The woman never shuts up!

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

I know this doesn't help your situation, but I moved away from mine one month after I got married. If lucky, I see her once a year. Miss my family, but you have to look at the pros and cons... We are all here for you!
          "The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don?t want it badly enough." - Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

Mine is simply not allowed at my house when I am here and I avoid her house like the plague.

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

Vlad,

You know they go to Mother-In-Law school. My ex-MIL was valedictorian of her class! LOL! Hang in there!
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

I used to smoke pot before we went to her house.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

ARRRRRRRGH!

Thanks guys, I ended up not drinking as much as I thought I was going to... still had 6 but at least I didn't clear the fridge of beer. Did contemplate a 7th but decided to go to bed! Thankfully! Wasn't too hungover in the morning either... had a shower, coffee, toast and went for a walk through some brambles, owwww!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                  X