SUNDAY SHOUT
    OUT
    IF YOU MODS OR AF
    1 DAY OR 100
    STOUT IT OUT
    LOUD AND PROUD
    feeling good and getting stronger
    9 months and 5 day
    and loving life to you all keep up the great work and have an awesome sunday everyone
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

MODS AND AF SUNDAY SHOUT OUT

Stout it out Mr T I no its a typo but a bloody funny oneHAAA
    cap

Comment

Afternoon T!

Today Jas is feeling a bit better thank god!. She did have me up in the night at 3.30 this morning being sic but she's managed to hold everything down she's eat or drank so far today! It's a hot day here today so our plans to go to the beach will be put on hold until later on when it's a bit cooler. We're hoping to get some pebbles off the beach for Jasmine today so she can use her new paints to paint faces on them etc. Dolph is a complete wuss anyway when it comes to the slightest bit of heat so no doubt we'll be taking a midnight stroll along the beach at this rate!!!!lol.

Anyway have a good day everyone.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

56 days AF

Almost 5 months Ciggie free!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Day 29 for ME! Kids are back for 4 days, having a blast. Thanks everyone out there! Will check your shout outs tonight.
          workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

OVER 6 MONTHS SOBER!! Learning gaining Clarity and Truly Loving Being Alive!!! Happy Sunday All!:wd::bananacomputer:

KateH
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Oh goodness knows...

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

To everyone with these wonderful AF statistics - how did your success begin? I drink every day, but have managed two days in the last couple of weeks where I've had nothing at all to drink. I am going to try very hard to do that again tonite, as my children and I are going to a cook out and social drinking makes me anxious and thus leads to my getting extra drunk. Anyway, I badly want to think those 2 nights are a sign of something, and that if I can manage it again tonight i will feel hope for the first time in a long time! But I am wondering, is that how it starts for most people - with small successes? Or is it more typically a big bang? Maybe I'm aiming for something to small (just ONE night with out drinking) and that is why I"m failing? Any advice as to how you got started on your AF success would be great. I am going to spend my day on and off this site, concentrating on having an AF night! Thanks!

Comment

Hope
                  Welcome, While you are more than welcome to post here, I suggest you start a thread on the just starting our thread. You may get a better response. For me, it was a slow process and sometimes I just thought I would never get it. But as long as you are trying you are making progress.
                  I suggest getting and reading the book. It will give you alot more info about this program. Check out the other threads and read & post as much as you can.

Comment

Day 57 for me, and after a 2 hour walk this morning I am going golfing all afternoon. It is so great to be AF and enjoying life agian. My hope is that eveyone has a great Sunday no matter if you are AF or Modding, All the best.
                    :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

DAY 19 FOR ME!!! And I went to my first party in god knows how long sober!!!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Day 23 for me. A small miracle, as I couldn't put 2 days together in the past four years. Welcome Hope. I think everyone approaches quitting drinking in slightly different ways. I was so physically ill that I had to get medication to help with withdrawal. I am now off all meds, just on supps/vitamins. The support here helps beyond words. Continue to read the posts and you will learn how others are doing it. I wish u well.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I am so happy

for all of you. My only hope is to have the af success you have achieved.

I was doing fine again, went to SF and had a great great time- af. Had no problem saying no. Yesterday afternoon I knew I was going home and I had a few drinks. I am now noticing my triggers and will really keep track of this.

I am one day af. I guess I am proud. I am prouder of all of you.

love
                          nz
                          __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

15 months .... sober ..... sipping af lager in heatwave as we 'speak'

over 3 years ciggie free ....

never been drug dependent .......... thank you God for that one .... ha

Heavenly
                            ?We are one another's angels?
                            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

great job to all of you and to hope welcome it only gets better
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X