• Show
Clear All

Topa 2nd time around

BUMP.......for our dear, sweet gabby.

Darling x
    Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Topa 2nd time around

Hi gabby - RJ states in her book that that happened to her also. She makes a note that restarting it is not as effective. Hope you are doing good
      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Topa 2nd time around

Well just stick my foot in my mouth. I'm sorry honey - I swear I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought she was buying drugs off the street or anything like that. I was just trying to help.

Even a very prominent local doctor here was arrested for use "faux" botox even though he was able to show he bought them from legitimate sources so he was released and all charges were dropped. Somewhere along the way though - someone had swapped the real botox for fake botox.

These days I would be very careful about buying anything over the internet that could be reproduced.

Comment

Topa 2nd time around

Hi Gabby! I'm not on anything like that, but I hope it changes for you. Or you many need something different this time around. Good thoughts coming your way!

Comment

Topa 2nd time around

Gabby,

What dose are you on?

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Topa 2nd time around

allowingtoo......no worries......I`m sure noone was offended by your post. If anything, you made a very valid point, i.e. one can`t be too careful as regards the source of their meds. Who can afford to shell out hard cash or risk their health for "bogus" drugs? Fortunately, most MWO members taking meds are either supplied by their own doc. or use one of the reputable online pharmacies, but like you say.....it`s always wise to err on the side of caution.

Darling x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Working...
              X