Vlad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vlad

is goofing off on the computer when she's supposed to be working.

Vlad

Oi! Oh I've been :busted:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Vlad

At home now ACTUALLY!!!
        :H

Comment

Vlad

Suuuuuure, you are!!

Comment

Vlad

I am, I'm at home making pizza for tea.

Comment

Vlad

:lame:Was wondering what you were up to!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Vlad

You can have pizza for tea? What's the difference between and lunch, then??

Comment

Vlad

Lunch is at the middle of the day, tea is at the end or dinner (whatever you want to call it).

Comment

Vlad

Lol, I don't brew a cup of pizza flavour tea!!!

Comment

Vlad

I thought tea was a mid-afternoon thing where you ate - scones, or something....

Comment

Vlad

No, I'm at work at that time... sometimes have a mid-afternoon cup of coffee.

Comment

Working...
                        X