• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quake near Anaheim, CA

I did IAD-

I thought it was hysterical!

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

Garlic buddy glad you are ok and you to LuCKy and everyone else out in quake country.

Sammys

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

I'm so glad that you are ok xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

I was in Anaheim last week. My husband said wouldn't it be cool to feel an earthquake while we are here? Phew, we just missed it! My daughter lives in Anaheim, just called her to make sure she is ok. I figure no news is good news.
          "PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY!" USMC

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

I heard about the Judge Judy taping

I would love to see it. Glad everyone is ok. I am in Northern CA. Of course, didn't feel a thing. Didn't even know it happened. When I got home, my phone had a few messages from family members who are not exactly sure where I live in reference to LA.

Haven't felt a quake yet. After Katrina, I think I am ready for anything but we'll see. I try not to think about it.
            __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

FUBAR! What is worse, an earthquake or spam??? Det, I'd be packing my garlic and skeddaling. Be safe, my friend. In the meantime, find a good, strong doorframe and stay out of tall buildings.
              Anyone heard from Nora?
              We've actually felt 2 here in the last years. Never thought about them before. Mother Nature is angry, apparently. Our biggest fear used to be tornadoes, now floods, hurricane, and quakes thrown in the mix. Sheesh!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Quake near Anaheim, CA

Ruby, this thread was started the 29th of July, 2008. Just mentioning it so you and others won't be worried about Determinator.
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                X